Chapter 3

"Wake upppp. Wake up. Wake up. Wake up." Blakes very annoying voice yelled through my room. I threw a pillow at him but he caught it. I groan but get up anyways. I shoved him out and locked my door before going to change and do my makeup. I put on a pair of black denim shorts and a cropped grey hoodie.

"Good your finally ready

"Good your finally ready." Drew says as he hears me walk down the steps. They get up and follow me out the door.

"Liv your ass is literally hanging out. You need to change." Drew states.

"Why are you looking bro? That's kind of incest and it's my ass. I might like having it hang out." I say with a shrug. I don't like having it hang out but these shorts aren't even all that short. He sighs and gets in the truck.

"I won't need to ride back after school. I'm going with Ryan to the party." Drew states as Blake parks the truck. I walk to my locker with Blake following me.

"You have a good ass." Blake states with a smirk.

"Dumbass." I mumble and shake my head.

"I don't like that everyone can see it. We have creeps at this school." He states and I laugh.

"Yeah, you." I laugh and he glares at me. He opens his locker while I get my books out. I feel something wrap around my waist and look down. He tied a red and black hoodie around my waist. It honestly kind of made my outfit look better so I didn't bother to remove it. "The only reason I'm leaving it there is because it looks good and I'm cold." I tell him. He laughs but nods.

The school day goes by rather quickly. Before I know it, the last bell rings and Blake and I are walking to our lockers. We throw our books in and he rests his arm on my shoulder. "You're so short." He laughs.

"Haha. Very funny." I roll my eyes.

"You really are. You make a great arm rest." He says. I just shake my head and continue walking. I get the front seat today since Drew isn't riding with us.

"Do you have your juul?" I asked him and he shook his head. "What!?" He always has it.

"It was empty. I'll stop and buy some refills." He says and I nod.

"We should also get food." I state. He laughs.

"Of course. Liv always has to have food." I just roll my eyes at him.

"By the way how can you even buy the vapes?" I've tried to before but you have to be over 21.

"I know the guy who owns the store." He says with a shrug.

He drives to the Vapair store and buys some refills. He gives it to me first and I cough. "What is that?" I ask him. It definitely wasn't cotton candy.

"I think that one was banana nut bread. They were out of cotton candy, strawberry and watermelon." He said. "Now where do you want to eat?"

"Taco Bell." I said and he drove there. He placed our order and paid for his and mine. I fought with him but he ended up winning. We drove back to the house and got out. Mom was still working, no surprise there. It would be just Blake and I tonight.