ϟ 15 ϟ

the bell rang, startling donghyuck's parents who were watching the tv.

"it's for me!" donghyuck beamed, stopping his father from standing up.

"is it your boyfriend?!" his mother asked with a grin.

donghyuck scoffed. "pff. no, it's just jaemin."

as if mark would ever come to his front door.

"oh..." his mother sat back on the sofa.

donghyuck got to the door and opened it to reveal a stressed jaemin.

"hello jaem."

"hey. we need to talk."

donghyuck nodded, allowing jaemin to enter.

"hello jaemin." donghyuck's parents greeted their son's friend.

"hello."

"let's go to my room." donghyuck pulled jaemin by his arm towards the stairs.

the two boys climbed the stairs and headed towards donghyuck's room and closed the door once they got in.

"tell me. what got you so worked on?" donghyuck asked sitting on his bed next to the stressed jaemin.

jaemin let out a long and loud sigh.

"remember when i told you i wanted to go 'boy seeking'?" he asked.

"yeah?"

"well, that's because i'm starting to feel lonely lately. i need someone to take care of me and everything, you know?"

"aren't we taking good care of you?" donghyuck raised a brow.

"it's not that... it's just... i need some other type of love."

"and have you got someone in mind?"

jaemin stayed silent.

"jaem? i asked you if you already did have some feelings for any boy."

"i do." jaemin replied staring at the wall.

"oh my god, who?!"

jaemin sighed, diverting his eyes to donghyuck.

"that's the problem."

"why? is he..." he hesitated before asking that question. "...one of those bikers?"

jaemin stared at him with wide eyes.

"what?! no! why the hell would i like one of those disgusting things? they're polluting our planet, hyuck. they should be banished from our world. and they're all way too old for us. are you crazy?"

donghyuck swallowed the lump in his throat before nodding.

"yeah, yeah. silly me. of course, it wouldn't be a biker." he glanced at his best friend. "who is it then?"

"promise me you won't tell anything?"

donghyuck shook his head.

"i feel like i'm getting closer to jeno these days. and my mind seems to always think about him." jaemin told, making donghyuck widen his eyes. "i've tried looking at other boys to take my mind off him, but it didn't work much. the only boy which made me forget about jeno was renjun. but now, i feel like i like renjun as well."

donghyuck looked at jaemin as if he was mad.

"i don't know what to say..."

"and i don't know what to do." jaemin confessed. "i fell in a trap. i like two of my best friends when that thing is clearly against the rules."

and donghyuck couldn't help but mentally laugh at his friend's minor forbidden love story compared to his.

ϟ

"slow down, baby boy. you might choke."

donghyuck nodded, taking a small pause before devouring his ice cream again.

jaemin had left before lunch, and donghyuck had been allowed to leave his house ot go on a date wth mark. he was asked to come back home by 8.

if he had known he would be able to come home later when he would have a boyfriend, he would have told his parents about his relationship right away.

"is the ice cream good?" mark asked his boyfriend.

donghyuck hummed immediately.

mark looked at him licking and swirling his tongue around the sweet treat in a not so innocent manner, giving him some ideas. he quickly brushed the thoughts off though. donghyuck was still young and innocent.

mark used his thumb to wipe the ice cream that was around donghyuck's lips, licking it just after, which made donghyuck blush madly.

"you're right. delicious." he said. "i bet you're even better, baby boy." he added with a wink.

donghyuck rolled his eyes, ignoring his blush. he was getting used to mark's flirty comments.

"let's go to the park." he said pulling mark's hand.

the two walked for some minutes in silence, admiring the beautiful view.

"jaemin and i talked about love this morning." donghyuck said.

mark caressed donghyuck's hand using his thumb. "what's troubling you?"

"we came to talk about bikers and... he clearly was against the idea of being in love with one. actually, he just expressed his hate for them." donghyuck told. "i'm sure he would kill me if he learns i have a biker boyfriend."

mark placed a quick peck on donghyuck's lips before tickling his sides, making donghyuck squeal.

"stop thinking about that. just enjoy the moment!" mark yelled, running behind his boyfriend who tried escaping mark's grasp.

and both boys were completely oblivious about the three other boys that were witnessing that scene, and taking it the wrong way...