ϟ 34 ϟ

"donghyuck sweetie?"

"hmm?" donghyuck hummed, mouth full of cereals.

"are you okay?"

donghyuck raised a brow and looked at his mother.

"huh... yeah. of course."

"that's good." she smiled, mixing the sugar she had put in her tea. "i don't want you bawling your eyes out every night over some boy that doesn't care about you..."

donghyuck internally laughed.

the fact his parents weren't aware that this 'boy that doesn't care about him' had spent the night in donghyuck's room and that he was still there, waiting for donghyuck to finish his breakfast was hilarious.

"it's okay, ma... i wasn't that attached to him anyways." he lied.

"i'm glad you're not too hurt. you see, we told you the right thing."

donghyuck nodded.

"i knew that boy wasn't the one for you. you need someone sweet... someone caring that will be here for you. you need someone like you, sweetie."

"yeah, i know..." donghyuck mumbled.

"now, don't stay in this house doing nothing. you can go out and have fun. and maybe you could start 'boy seeking' again?" she giggled. "i still want you to bring me a son in law."

"isn't it too soon? just after a breakup?"

"hyuckie... this relationship you had wasn't a real one... you two didn't love each other... and i'm sure the boy already had adventures with many people... so, no. it's not too soon. the faster you forget, the better it will be."

donghyuck held himself from yelling at his mother for all the mean things she had said. but, now was not the time to be busted. so, he kept his calm.

"you're right." he told bitterly. "i'll brush my teeth, get dressed and after i'll go out."

"good plans!"

donghyuck got to his room, closing the door behind him, not expecting to get pinned to it right after and be greeted by a hot make-out session.

he kissed mark back immediately, drowning in his embrace.

"you don't know what?" mark asked once they parted.

"no. tell me."

"taeyong sent me a message yesterday night, but i only saw it this morning. they convinced jaehyun and yuta that we could be together!"

donghyuck widened his eyes, throwing himself into mark's arms again.

"that's so cool!"

"of course, it is!" mark smiled brightly, spinning donghyuck around. "and they invited us to the amusement park to celebrate! they said we could come right now!"