ϟ special chapter ϟ

"WHAT?!" jaemin exclaimed making the whole room flinch.

"stop yelling stupid! congratulate them instead." yuta hit jaemin behind his head.

"it's wonderful news! congratulations! oh god... i'm so happy for both of you!" taeyong smiled brightly, clasping his hands together.

soon, the other boys around the room smiled as well and clapped their hands, being happy for their friends.

it had been exactly six years since donghyuck had introduced minhyung to his parents.

six long years of lies, but also, six long years of pure happiness.

the tensions that were once present between the bikers and the nerds were long forgotten. both mark and donghyuck had introduced their friends to each other, creating a big heterogenic group. but they absolutely loved it.

was it because they had all grown up?

surely.

but that's because they had matured, and all soon realised how stupid all the stereotypes could destroy friendships and relationships in general.

now, it was common to see chenle sitting next to jaehyun and chatting about random topics. seeing a biker and a nerd speaking so casually was always funny to watch. they seemed so different. they seemed to belong to two completely different worlds. but that was their force.

sure, they had changed. but not in their behaviours, only in their mentalities. and that, mark and donghyuck were very thankful about.

if the six-year-old couple had gathered all their friends that day – eventhough they had had to change the date twice because of sicheng's irregular working hours. mark and donghyuck were there to tell them about a huge surprise...

they were getting married.

mark had proposed approximatively a week before, catching the boy off-guard, but making him the happiest boy ever as well. of course, donghyuck hadn't waited a second to scream yes and jump in his boyfriend's – now fiancé's – arms.

and they had chosen to tell their friends which seemed to be supportive. and this made them even happier.

actually, there were other people who should be told about this good news. and these were no one other than donghyuck's parents. these two were very supportive of their son's relationship, and throughout the years, they had treated minhyung as their own son.

today was a very special day. today was the anniversary of the day donghyuck had introduced minhyung to his parents. so, sure, mark and donghyuck would tell them about their wedding, but two birds with one stone, they would also tell them the truth. all the truth.

mark and donghyuck stood in front of donghyuck's parents' front door, having second thoughts about their plan.

"are you sure this is a good idea?" donghyuck asked, turning towards mark.

"baby boy... i love you from the bottom of my heart. there's nothing i want more than marrying you. and i want your parents to know it as well."

"yeah, but- "

"donghyuck." mark said, hushing his boyfriend. "i want them to see the real me. not the minhyung i have pretended to be for the last six years."

donghyuck looked at his boyfriend from head to toe.

mark had put back all of his piercings on, and he had put aside his 'goody two shoes' clothes to wear real biker ones. a leather jacket with some strass above a black shirt and black pants. and to top the look, boots and messy hair, quite the contrary of the image minhyung had built.