ϟ 13 ϟ

"donghyuck sweetie!" his mom yelled across the house. "your friends are here waiting for you! come down quick!"

"i'm here!" donghyuck exclaimed, jumping off the stairs and running across the living room towards the front door to join his five friends. "bye mom, see you tonight!" he waved at her when he passed through the door.

"wait a minute young boy." she scolded, pulling her son by his collar. "i want my kiss."

donghyuck sighed before getting on his tippy-toes and planting a quick kiss on her cheek.

and finally, he could get out of his house.

"woah. 10 minutes late. that's something new." jaemin clapped when the tanned male opened the door. "you're usually pretty early. but you're not the same these days."

"what the hell are you saying?" donghyuck scoffed. "it's just my mother who woke me up late. and then she made me kiss her as if i was still a baby."

"your mom is by far the clingiest one." jisung noted. "that's cute."

"are we done talking about my mom? if i'm leaving my house it's to stop thinking about my parents."

"you're moody today." jeno passed an arm around donghyuck's shoulders.

"well, now that we are all here, where do we go?" renjun asked.

"library? as usual?" chenle raised a brow.

"we could." jaemin nodded. "or we could go 'boy seeking' for a while." jaemin smirked.

'boy seeking'

an activity that the six friends enjoyed to do when they weren't reading that consisted of staying seated on a bench or in front of a crowdy place and looking for handsome boys passing by, and if they were around their age, maybe socialize with them, become friends and then perhaps more.

"what's with you and boys these days? are you looking for a boyfriend?" jeno asked, his hands on his hips.

"why not. life is getting lonely. i'm almost 16 and i haven't a boyfriend yet!" jaemin said.

"well, renjun, hyuck and i are 16, we don't have boyfriends either and you don't hear us complaining!"jeno retorqued, and if you really paid attention, you could hear a tint of jealousy in his voice.

donghyuck coughed at the mention of his name, supressing a laugh.

"well, having a boyfriend would be cool." jaemin repeated.

"leave him be, jen." renjun calmed jeno down by putting his hand on jeno's forearm. "it's not as if he was going to find a boyfriend right now anyway."

"yeah, you're right."

"so... we're going 'boy seeking'?" chenle, who was watching the drama unfold, asked.

"i think we are." jisung responded. "i bet we'll see cute dogs!" he whispered in chenle's ear.

"donghyuck? you're okay with it?" renjun asked.

the tanned male shrugged.

what could he say?

he already had a boyfriend, so, he was as interested by this activity as chenle and jisung – who preferred looking for cute dogs than cute guys, i mean, they already have each other – but as no one knew about it, he had no option...

ϟ

donghyuck was rolling on his bed, waiting for mark to reply to his messages. however, it seemed like the older wouldn't reply anytime soon. he wasn't even active on any social network.

he puffed for the nth time this minute and put his phone on the beside table before lying like a dead corpse on his bed. what could mark be doing?

before donghyuck could even think of an answer, a knock on his bay window made him jump off his bed with widened eyes. how could someone be there?! his room was on the first floor, meaning that this person had escalated to get on his balcony.

donghyuck poked his head from behind his bed to see if he recognised the person who had just terrorized him, and let's say he was kind of surprised.

"mark?" he asked out loud, standing up and walking to the window.

his boyfriend just smiled brightly.

donghyuck quickly opened the bay window, allowing mark to come in.

"happy one month, baby boy." he said, embracing donghyuck in a warm hug.

"b-but what...? how...?"

"shh." mark hushed him with a long kiss on his lips. "enjoy the moment."

they got back to kissing, donghyuck putting his tongue shyly and mark smirking before letting his own tongue enter the dance as well.

the second make out session is as weird as the first one if you were asking yourself. donghyuck's wasn't used yet to have a foreign body inside his mouth.

well, it was weird, but feeing mark pressing his body against his was satisfying and good. it made him feel truly loved.

"that's some cute little mickey mouse pyjamas shorts you got there." mark said once they parted, checking donghyuck out.

donghyuck bushed and hid his thighs the better he could with his shirt.

"don't hide them." mark said, caressing his bare legs. "they're beautiful. but only mine."

donghyuck nodded obediently.

"i got something for you."

he pulled out a small black bag out of nowhere and handed it to donghyuck.

"for me?"

"yeah, i wanted to spoil you. for our one month of being together." mark explained.

donghyuck nodded before pulling out a black box that he carefully opened. inside were two assorted pieces of jewellery. a thin black bracelet on which was attached a golden 'M', and a thick choker on which was attached the word 'MARK'S' in similar golden letters.

"t-thank you mark. thay're beautiful." he said, taking the choker out.

"you think so?"

donghyuck nodded. "can you...?" he asked showing the necklace.

mark understood and helped donghyuck to put it around his neck. he then helped him to put the bracelet as well and admired his boyfriend.

"they're perfect mark. i love them! thank you!" donghyuck jumped into mark's amrs.

"i know you won't be able to wear them outside because our relationship is a secret, but let me be totally honest with you, i absolutely love to see you wearing my name. it makes me go crazy."