ϟ 4 ϟ

"what took you so much time, mark?" taeyong groaned as soon as mark stepped a foot inside their dorm.

"i did some shit inside the library and got punished." mark rolled his eyes, putting his helmet and jacket with his friend's ones.

"what did you again?" yuta made his appearance, wearing only some boxers.

"nothing too- "

"yuta go put some clothes on! we're not living in a nudist camp!" taeyong rubbed his temples.

yuta rolled his eyes before leaving towards his room grumbling and coming back with some shorts and a t-shirt on a minute after.

"so, what did you do?" he asked again.

"i was just a bit angry." mark explained. "the principal threatened me once again to refuse my admission next year if i didn't increase my grades."

"can't they give you a tutor?" yuta raised a brow.

"as if those fuckers would pay for a brat like me." mark snorted. "they want me to increase my grades on my own. by going to the library. so i showed them what i do to libraries."

"and this resulted to an afternoon of cleaning it..." taeyong finished.

"you missed a pretty good afternoon." he spoke again after a while. "we biked all around the town. and we found some pretty chicks for you. we're meeting them tonight at the bar. we told them you would be there."

mark sighed. "i told you i wasn't interested."

"taeyong is right mark. you should find yourself a significant other." yuta told. "it could help."

"i don't need one. and surely not a chick. that's too much responsibilities."

"would a boy be better then?" taeyong raised a brow.

mark nodded. "definitely." he honestly had a cutie in mind but he would never admit it out loud. they had just met.

"then we'll jump on the first boy we meet and see if he matches your preferences."

mark rolled his eyes.

at that exact moment, sicheng entered the room by the same door yuta came in, in the same attire yuta was in previously, making taeyong's blood boil.

"wear this before taeyong bursts, baby." yuta said, taking off his shirt and throwing it to his boyfriend who wore it quickly before coming sitting on yuta's lap.

"you are disgustingly cute for badass bikers." mark noticed.

"you'll be the same with your lover boy once we'll have found him." yuta spat back.

mark chuckled dryly. "bold of you to assume you'll find someone good for me."

ϟ

"where are we going guys?" donghyuck asked once he had joined jaemin, jeno and renjun.

"we're meeting jisung and chenle. they're already waiting for us." jeno replied.

the four boys walked through the not-so-busy streets until they noticed two figures waiting for them next to a small building.

"hey guys!" chenle yelled, waving at them.

"what's with the makeup?" donghyuck questioned, not understanding why chenle and jisung had rainbows painted on their cheeks.

"it's the gay pride!" chenle exclaimed. "there's a parade in the main street and as proud gays, i wanted us to participate. i know it's a bit too bold for us and if our parents know that we did something like that we would surely be punished, but imagine being in the middle of people accepting us! it could be super!"

don't misunderstand here.

their parents did know they were gay. actually, they had always known. and they did support them. it was something pretty cool.

what was the problem then?

well... the boys were young. and their parents were very protective.

they still had a curfew, a limited time to play videogames, they still had to ask to go out and they could still be taken their phones if they did something bad.

they were treated as little kids. they didn't mind honestly. they liked it.

they were spoiled, pampered in kisses... it was a good way of living.

but yeah...

they could never come home with their hair dyed, not even a slight bit.

they could never come home with some makeup.

they could never come home with a piercing.

they could never come home with a tattoo.

they could never come home smoking.

they could never come home drunk.

otherwise, they could definitely be killed.

but they didn't mind. they liked the way they lived. all those things didn't attract them.

"well... we go, but we don't stay long." renjun, who was the oldest, and so, the most responsible among them, told.

"okay!!"

chenle quickly did their makeup and soon the six boys rushed in the crowd, holding hands to stay together.

they screamed, sang, danced and laughed with the crowed. they smiled along the other people, those who shared the same particularities as them. those who made them feel sane and safe.

that's it. in the middle of this crowd, they felt good. they felt at the right place.

they could see thousands of happy faces smiling at them, acknowledging them with joy.

and at that exact moment, donghyuck couldn't help but curse internally.

why the hell had he made that stupid wish?

couldn't he have chosen another one?!

i wish to see the person i am going to spend my happy future with today, on my 16th birthday.