ϟ 19 ϟ

mark arrived to donghyuck's house in no time.

he climbed the wall to reach donghyuck's balcony and jumped on it.

that's when he saw how devastated donghyuck looked. he was on his bed, a pillow between his arms, and his body was shaken by sobs.

mark didn't knock. he just pushed the bay window open and entered the room, walking directly to his boyfriend.

"i'm here, baby boy." he whispered, caressing donghyuck's hair with his hand.

donghyuck raised his head from the pillow, his tear-filled eyes meeting mark's ones. he then pushed the pillow away to take mark in his arms.

"calm down... everything's okay..." mark reassured the boy, passing his hand on donghyuck's nape.

"i-i want to leave t-this place." donghyuck said after his cries had calmed down.

mark nodded. "where do you want to go? i'll take you there."

"anywhere. just not- "

he was interrupted by a loud knock on the door.

 mark widened his eyes before quickly hiding behind donghyuck's bed.

"what?" donghyuck asked harshly.

the door opened, revealing his father.

"your phone." he said sternly.

donghyuck grabbed the device and held it against his chest. "what for? am i punished for falling in love?"

"no. i know that you'll text that dangerous pervert if you keep your phone. now, give it to me."

donghyuck scoffed.

his father couldn't bear waiting anymore. with all his force, he grabbed the device from donghyuck's grip and pulled it.

"give it back!" donghyuck yelled.

"don't talk to your father on that tone!" his father warned, putting the phone in one of his pockets.

donghyuck frowned.

"you're taking all my freedom away from me."

"but donghyuck, you have no freedom. you're only 16. you're still under our guard. and that means that you can't do what we don't like. and we hate knowing that some old guy is taking advantage of you!" his father explained.

"he's not taking advantage of me! you don't even know him! i'm sure you would like him!" donghyuck cried.

"piercings? tattoos? motorbike? and i bet this guy smokes as well!" he listed. "no donghyuck. we won't like him."

donghyuck didn't answer. he stayed silent. 

"dinner in fifteen minutes and then sleep. the curfew is advanced by one hour." his father said, heading towards the door.

"so... i am an encaged animal now? i have no more rights and i can't even go out like i want to?"donghyuck asked.

"as long as we're not sure this guy and you have no interactions anymore, you are." he said before closing the door.