ϟ 23 ϟ

"what are you guys doing here?" mark asked, shocked to see them here when they should already have been inside a random club.

"we were getting out of the 'high' nightclub because the ambiance was shit, and we saw your motorbike passing with two people on it." yuta explained.

"and we followed you until there." sicheng finished.

mark looked at them an eyebrow raised.

why would they do that?

"is he your boyfriend?" taeyong asked, pointing to donghyuck who was still on the bolide with his helmet on.

"huh..." mark's eyes wandered between his boyfriend and his friends.

he looked at taeil in distress, and the oldest boy nodded.

"he is." mark said, helping donghyuck down.

"aww! how romantic! you two were having a date..." johnny cooed.

"yeah..." mark laughed nervously.

"take his helmet off! he might be dying under that!" taeyong scolded mark as the biker wasn't making any move to help his boyfriend get rid of the big helmet.

giving a quick glance to taeil, mark panicked.

"huh..."

he unbuckled the strap under donghyuck's chin and placed his hands on each side of the helmet to pull it off.

however, he prevented himself to do so.

"a-are you sure?" he asked shakily. "like, you want to see who it is?"

"we already know he's donghyuck, mark." taeyong rolled his eyes.

"but like... you want to see his face?"

jaehyun snorted. "what? he is disfigured?"

"what? no!" mark furrowed his brows.

"then move your ass and take that helmet off!" doyoung hurried mark.

mark sighed, placing his hands on the helmet again.

"just a little reminder... i had told you you wouldn't like that..."

"stop saying nonsense, mark!" sicheng argued.

mark took a deep breath – even if that wasn't needed – and pulled donghyuck's helmet in one go, revealing his face to his friends.

"well... this is my boyfriend... donghyuck." he said, rearranging his messy hair.

donghyuck smiled shyly, trying to avoid looking at the six boys who had their eyes widened and mouths agape.

"tell us this is a big fucking joke, mark." jaehyun spoke first.

mark shook his head, passing an arm around donghyuck's waist. "he's the boy i was talking about."

"do you realise it's a kid?!" jaehyun spat. "well, more than a kid, it's the one form the library!"

"h-he's not a k-kid..." mark tried sounding determined. "he's 16."