ϟ 10 ϟ

"lee donghyuck, for the third time today, pay attention to my class." the teacher interrupted donghyuck's daydream. "next time, you're out."

"yes sir." donghyuck coughed, straightening up and focusing on the board again.

i mean, you couldn't really blame him. that history lesson was more than boring and he had gotten with mark the night before. needless to say, his mind couldn't help but wander to the older boy.

it was like magical. he couldn't focus.

even though he tried to keep his eyes glued on the awful war pictures displayed on the board, they magically wandered to the white ceiling where he would picture mark smiling at him.

and then, he would picture him asking him out again and again, because that was surely one of the best moments of his life, and also, he would picture their kiss, because it was donghyuck's first kiss ever and he would remember it forever.

mark was just perfect. donghyuck couldn't get how that boy – that seemed to scream 'trouble' when you saw him at first – was in fact a whole sweetheart with him, made of 100% boyfriend material. he was so happy to be finally his.

"LEE DONGHYUCK!" the teacher slammed his hand on donghyuck's desk, making donghyuck fall of his chair. "OUT OF MY CLASS! RIGHT NOW!!"

and that's how he found himself being brought by a random girl of his class to the library for the rest of the hour.

"hello." the girl greeted the librarian – whom donghyuck knew well.

"hel- donghyck?" she raised a brow finding it strange how donghyuck was escorted to the library at the middle of an hour.

"mr jeon wants him here for the rest of his class. and he asked for him to have something to do." the girl explained before leaving.

mrs park looked at donghyuck strangely. "what did you do?"

"i was daydreaming..." donghyuck smiled, a picture of mark appearing on his mind.

"that's... unusual of you." the librarian replied. "so i have to find you something to do?"

"yeah, that's what they said."

mrs park looked around the library for an instant.

"this boy might need your help. he has been sitting there for long and... i'm not sure he's really learning anything. make sure he learns something before the end of the hour."

donghyuck nodded before walking towards the direction mrs park pointed, not really paying attention to the boy sitting there.

"hello, i- "

"donghyuck?" the boy interrupted him.

donghyuck stopped talking immediately, his eyes widening. "m-mark!" he exclaimed.

the boy he had been dreaming about all night and all day was there, in front of his eyes. he could finally touch him!

he sat on the chair next to mark and pulled the older boy in a hug, inhaling his manly scent as mark dropped a long kiss on the side of his head. however, mark pushed him away quickly, saddening donghyuck.