ϟ 28 ϟ

"goodbye guys!" mark exclaimed picking his helmet up and walking towards the door.

"where are you off to?" taeyong asked, lifting his head from jaehyun's chest.

they were cuddling on the couch while watching a random show, and mark passing there had disturbed their alone time.

"donghyuck invited me to hang out with his friends." mark explained, making jaehyun snort.

"are you going to become a nerd?" taeyong asked with a chuckle. "i don't want you to come back with a shirt buttoned up to the very top and a well organised hairstyle."

mark rolled his eyes. "shut up. you're annoying."

before taeyong could speak again, mark yelled a 'bye' and left the dorms.

"ugh. this unpolite kid." taeyong groaned. "i wonder how he got himself a nerdy boy." he added before settling back on jaehyun.

however, jaehyun pushed him away gently before rising to his feet.

"i need to run an errand." he mumbled, rushing to the hanger to pick his helmet and jacket.

"i'm coming with you." taeyong came next to him.

"that's not necessary. it will be long and everything. you'll get bored." jaehyun told, checking the window to look outside from time to time.

taeyong stood in front of the door as jaehyun was about to open it.

"what are you doing?" jaehyun asked.

"do you think i'm stupid?"

jaehyun raised a brow, trying to reach for the handle, only to be prevented by his boyfriend.

"i know you want to spy on mark." taeyong crossed his arms.

jaehyun looked at him unphased.

"yeah, you're right. so, i need to go before he's too far for me to reach."

taeyong snorted. "as if you respected the speed limitations anyways..."

"taeyong, i need to go."

taeyong sighed, his hand going to caress jaehyun's shoulder.

"why don't you try... accepting them?" he asked carefully.

jaehyun widened his eyes. "is your mind corrupted as well?! his boyfriend is not only a nerd, but he's also three years younger! what made you say that?"

taeyong did not move at his boyfriend's sudden outburst, which made jaehyun realise that he had raised his voice.

he had that power on him. he could make him calm down with only a stare.

and that's what you could call power.

"i spoke with taeil." taeyong replied calmly. "and i think he's right. what happens to them is their problem. we shouldn't invade their privacy like we did."

jaehyun had a disgusted look on at that point.

"you have been manipulated to think that..." he mumbled, making taeyong roll his eyes.