ϟ 35 ϟ

"so... how was my little surprise?" donghyuck asked with a smirk.

"wonderful. i've never seen johnny like that." mark replied honestly, his eyes wandering to the biker who was walking alongside with ten.

"how come you knew johnny liked him?" mark inquired.

"well... you told me last time that he had a rather complicated love life as well. and with your description of the male, i knew it had to be ten." donghyuck giggled.

"is he really your friend? or did you drag him there when he didn't even know you?"

donghyuck hit his boyfriend. "are you stupid? of course i didn't drag a stranger!"

"yeah, yeah. sorry baby boy."

"i met him at the library. he would always come there with a huge box to harvest things for homeless people. this boy is such a kind-hearted person. he devoted his life to helping people in difficulty. he told me he would go to help homeless people every night and he often does food crops or just necessities' crops for those who don't have the means to buy those things."

mark nodded, listening to his boyfriend.

"i don't know how he does..."

"i don't know either." donghyuck chuckled. "but he chose to live a simple life to help others. and that's beautiful."

"hey donghyuck!" taeyong called the tanned male.

"yeah?"

"come and play the darts with me. i want to know if i'm better than you."

next to him, jaehyun snorted. "of course, you're better. do you expect a kid to win against you when none of us do?"

taeyong hit jaehyun's arm. "please, be nice."

"i will." jaehyun rolled his eyes.

taeyong and donghyuck walked towards the darts stand to play while mark got next to jaehyun.

"so? you still hate my boyfriend?" mark asked.

jaehyun shrugged. "he could be two or three years older and have some piercings." he commented.

"i love him the way he is." mark replied.

"i know. and i respect you for that. i would never be able to love someone like that."

mark chuckled.

"what are you saying? you're talking as if being good at school and liking to read was a bad thing."

"how could i know? i've never done any of those things." jaehyun rolled his eyes.

they stayed silent for a while, admiring their boyfriends playing together despite their age difference.

"admit it." mark spoke. "he's a good person."

"yeah." jaehyun replied flatly.

"you can't know how much he tries to look the best in front of you all. he really wants you to accept him." mark told.

"i can see it. he's going against his nerdy nature."