ϟ 36 ϟ

last chapter guys...

time passed quickly. too quickly to donghyuck's liking, but that was life...

mark turned 19, throwing a huge party to which donghyuck had been invited. ten and johnny had gotten together on that night. mark friends were now all accepting donghyuck, and they had also accepted ten into their lives.

after mark's birthday, the days seemed shorter and shorter, and soon, they all had to go back to school.

everybody got back to their old habits, the nerds meeting before school, the bikers deafening the others with their entrance, secret – well, not so secret anymore – dates at the school's library and at rainbow café...

the dates were even turning into double dates when jeno, jaemin and renjun joined mark and donghyuck. the three had gotten together officially on the last week of holiday.

anyway, everything was going well.

but among these things, there was still something donghyuck judged to be missing.

"hello, hello donghyuckie!" his mother greeted donghyuck when he entered the house. "how was your school day?"

donghyuck smiled.

he was decided. more than ever.

"perfect." he sighed.

"ohh! someone is in a good mood..." his mother smirked, pulling her son into a hug.

"of course, i'm in a good mood!" donghyuck hugged his mother.

"and what made you like that?"

donghyuck smiled brightly at her.

"i got myself a boyfriend." he told.

"really?!" his mother exclaimed.

donghyuck nodded, his smile never disappearing.

"it's been two weeks school started, and my baby already won the heart of a boy!"

"yep!"

donghyuck's mother kissed his cheeks.

"i'm happy for you. how is he like? do you have a picture? tell me everything!"

"calm down! calm down!" donghyuck chuckled.

"i'm excited. i want what's best for you!"

"i know, ma. don't worry. he's not like mark." donghyuck rolled his eyes.

"don't say his name in here. i want you to forget everything about him."

"yeah, yeah. i have a boyfriend now, i don't care about him anymore."