ϟ 17 ϟ

"it's almost the time i should take you back home." mark said, checking the time on his watch.

donghyuck nodded.

he had spent a very funny afternoon. it was sad it had to end so soon.

"do you want to go somewhere else before?"

donghyuck raised a brow. "it surely would have been great if i didn't reek of sweat because of a certain someone that purchased me to tickle me for half the afternoon!"

mark laughed, pulling donghyuck against him and kissing him under his ear.

"you're not reeking of sweat. your smell is divine and i would kill to smell it every day."

donghyuck smiled, cuddling into mark's side.

"yeah, but still. are you truly 19?" he asked. "i swear you looked like some elementary student running after me to tickle me."

"admit it was fun."

donghyuck couldn't help but smile remembering their crazy afternoon.

"you're lucky. it was."

"great."

mark used one of his hands to cup donghyuck's cheek and lift his face slightly to kiss him on the lips better.

"so, what are we doing?" mark asked.

"how about you take me home and you can come a bit into my room?" donghyuck proposed.

mark nodded. "that could be an idea."

both boys interlaced their hands as they walked towards mark's motorbike.

when they got there, mark helped donghyuck get ready and settled him on the backseat before deposing a chaste kiss on his plump lips.

in no time, they were in front of donghyuck's house.

this night, exceptionally, mark didn't stop his motorbike a few houses down donghyuck's house. this night, mark stopped right in front of donghyuck's porch. why?

well, they wouldn't need to say goodbye. mark would climb into donghyuck's room in a minute or so.

mark helped donghyuck to take off his things and lifted the vizor of his helmet to have a glimpse of his boyfriend.

"i'll see you in your room in an instant, baby boy?" mark asked.

donghyuck chuckled. "that's- "

the front door of his house opened, revealing his parents and his three friends.

"IT'S HIM!" renjun yelled, pointing at mark.

donghyuck turned around, looking at his family and friends.

his father came running towards him, an angry look on.

"escape, escape!" donghyuck told his boyfriend.

mark listened to him, immediately starting his engine and disappearing in the night.

"donghyuck baby!" his mother let out a worried cry, running towards him.