ϟ 29 ϟ

after his small chat with mark, jaehyun got back to his dorm, grumpier than ever.

he messily parked his motorbike and stomped his feet to the front door.

once he was in, he tossed his jacket and helmet on the hanger and jumped on the couch, not bothering to pick up his jacket that had landed on the floor.

"what's gotten you in such a mood?" doyoung asked, picking a bottle of beer in the fridge.

"mark. his boyfriend. his new friends. their love. everything." jaehyun listed.

doyoung snorted. "you should just stop torturing yourself like that." he said before going away.

"which fucker parked his motorbike on my spot?" johnny entered the room fuming.

jaehyun rolled his eyes. "it's me. just take my spot for today."

"no." johnny raised a brow. "go move your motorbike."

jaehyun sighed, rising to his feet before doing as johnny asked.

he came back, slamming the door behind him. "there! i parked it on my spot!" he exclaimed.

"yeah, that's just normal."

"and why can't you live correctly knowing that my motorbike is on your spot?" jaehyun raised a brow, sitting on the couch next to johnny.

"because if we assigned fucking spots to everyone, it's for a reason." johnny argued back, raising his voice.

"i see that johnny is in the same mood as you." doyoung chuckled, passing again to throw his empty beer bottle.

johnny glared at him. "what's the problem?!"

"no... nothing." doyoung shook his head. "why are you like that? is it because of mark as well?"

"no. a damn kid scratched my fucking motorbike. under my eyes. and i couldn't do him anything because his mother was there! but wait- what's with mark?"

jaehyun rolled his eyes. "mark... his boyfriend..."

"he still hasn't dumped him?!" johnny exclaimed.

"sadly."

"i'll let you talk alone." doyoung warned before going out of the room, not wanting to be involved into their conversation. jaehyun and johnny were known to have anger issues, and it is better not to be in the same room as them when they both are angry.

johnny rose to his feet abruptly. "i'll go and knock some sense into him." he said. "i won't let him stay with a fucking nerdy kid."

jaehyun snorted. "try to..." 

johnny furrowed his brows, turning around to look at jaehyun.

"what do you mean?"

"if you had a shitty day, i advise you not to go to him. because it will make you even madder." jaehyun explained.

"and why though?"

jaehyun rose to his feet, facing johnny.