ϟ 18 ϟ

donghyuck lied on his bed, his loud sobs muffled by his pillow, and his hand holding his burning cheek.

how the hell had he ended in that situation?

why couldn't his parents be a slight bit comprehensive?

these were questions he couldn't answer right now as the scene from earlier kept repeating in his mind.

"i'm sorry?" donghyuck's mother asked, a frightened look on.

all the eyes of the room were glued to donghyuck, and that didn't help him to stay calm.

"t-there is no molester. he was my boyfri- "

he was cut by a slap on his cheek.

his mother had rose to her feet just to give him this hard slap. and it hurt like hell.

donghyuck's hand rose to his cheek to soothe the pain.

"tell me this is all a joke, donghyuck."

donghyuck. just donghyuck.

his mother never called him that way.

it was either 'sweetie', 'donghyuckie' or even 'hyuck'. but never a plain 'donghyuck'.

and this only word hurt the tanned male more than it should have.

"i-it is not." donghyuck stuttered. "mark is my boyfriend. i love- "

another slap.

"your friends said this guy was dangerous. he's in a gang that almost killed some kid. they told me everything!"

"t-these are only rumours..." donghyuck started crying.

"i believe them." jaemin spoke slowly.

"you can't say that! you never met mark nor his friends! you don't know how he is!" donghyuck argued.

"there's no need to look too much in the detail. if he's a biker, then he's not good for you." jeno added emotionlessly.

"of course, he is! he's a sweetheart!"

donghyuck's father scoffed loudly. "that boy who abandoned you just in front of the door? he's taking advantage of you donghyuck. can't you see that?"

donghyuck sniffled loudly. "i told him to escape. he would have stayed for me!"

"stop being delusional donghyuck." his mother raised her hand. "this guy isn't someone you should be with."

"your mother is right. plus, you're underage donghyuck. he's too old for you anyway." his father added on a harsh tone.

"age doesn't matter!" donghyuck yelled, receiving a third slap.

"don't talk to me on that tone!"

donghyuck rose to his feet, bawling his eyes out.