ϟ 27 ϟ

donghyuck and mark felt so happy.

donghyuck's friends had just accepted their relationship, meaning they could get back together.

and that's what they did.

mark asked donghyuck out for the second time, and donghyuck accepted, being pulled in a long kiss in front of jeno, jaemin, chenle and jisung's eyes.

"can you... not do that while we're here?" jeno asked, still not 100% for the idea of donghyuck having a biker boyfriend.

"sorry." donghyuck smiled sheepishly.

"shouldn't we call renjun?" chenle asked.

"yeah, but we can't. he's giving us the silent treatment..." jaemin told.

donghyuck nodded before rushing out of his room and coming back a minute after, breaking the awkward silence that had set in place in the room – obviously, none of the nerds wanted to talk to the older boy.

"i asked my parents to call renjun for me. he's coming."

his friends smiled brightly.

waiting for renjun to arrive, donghyuck and his friends settled on his bed and started talking about random subjects. mark was there too, an arm around donghyuck's waist, while he listened to the old friends' conversation.

he didn't want to intervene or come in the conversation. he wanted the four boys to think of him as a good guy.

unfortunately, chenle got cut in his rambling by someone knocking.

"it's renjun." the person said.

"come in." donghyuck yelled.

"your parents called me saying you wanted to see me. is there a- "

renjun stopped mid-sentence when he noticed the four friends he was angry with sitting on donghyuck's bed, next to mark.

"what the heck?" he raised a brow, closing the door shut.

"renjunnie!" jeno and jaemin jumped off the bed to embrace the smaller in a bear hug.

"b-but...?"

donghyuck chuckled at the confusion on renjun's face.

"they came to tell me they were sorry for behaving this way." he told. "we're good now. they support our relationship."

renjun perked out from jeno's chest too look at his friend in the eye. "for real?"

"yes, junnie." jaemin whispered in his ear.

"great." jisung clapped his hands. "now can we have a 'get to know the biker' session as promised?"

donghyuck hit the youngest behind the head.

"his name is mark, and come have a sit on my bed, this will be long."

ϟ

after a long afternoon of laughing and having fun, mark was going back to his dorm.

thankfully, the night will end well and he won't have to argue with his friends about his relationship.

he had gotten to know his boyfriend's friends today, and he was pretty grateful. they were very funny to hang around, and even if they had mostly spoken about books, they had tried to include mark in the conversation, which had warmed his heart.

they were as caring as donghyuck.

and mark was really happy that they accepted him and seemed to like him as well.

"oh. you're back." a voice startled mark when he stepped a foot inside the dorm. "it's pretty early."

he raised his head to find jaehyun, glaring at him.

"yeah. missed me?" he asked, putting his things on the hanger.

jaehyun snorted.

"tell me some good news..." jaehyun spoke again. "you finally realised this relationship wasn't good and broke up? that's why you're here this early?"

mark raised a brow. "we didn't break up today."

jaehyun frowned at what mark said.

"we broke up yesterday." mark added, making jaehyun smile.

"that's what's best for both of you."

"actually..." mark started again. "that's when comes the good news..."

jaehyun frowned again. "what?"

"his friends accept our relationship. so, we got back together."

jaehyun rose to his feet. "ARE YOU FUCKING- "

"jaehyun!!" taeyong's voice yelled from somewhere in the dorm, making jaehyun stop. the boy sat back on the sofa.

"what's your problem?" jaehyun whisper-yelled.

"my problem?" mark thought for a second. "i love him way too much."

jaehyun snorted. "you're unbelievable..."

"and you?" mark asked. "what's your problem?"

"i don't- "

"i know." mark cut him, pissing him off. "you got anger issues. you should meet donghyuck's friends then. they're chill and make you feel at ease. you'll see. nerds can be cool to hang around."

and with that, mark left towards his room, leaving a fuming jaehyun behind.

ϟ

"you biker boy is actually pretty nice." jeno told.

"yeah, hearing him talking didn't sound like the bad boy he is on the outside..." chenle added.

donghyuck snorted.

"i had told you guys..."

"and we hadn't believed you..." jaemin said. "we're sorry, hyuck."

"i thought you already knew we couldn't judge a book by its cover..."