Chapter One- Soft and wet ;)

An: hi my nam is Rin-Chan (if u don knows, that is japaneze!! KAWAII!!!) I luv jojos111! ples no spoilys in the coments. I m only at part fiv. And no da oders charatars from mah frien tooruhatersclub! u rok!!!! jjba rox! kakyoin is lik soooooooooooooooooo hot!! I wil smooch him latr ;0.

Hi my name is Gapan, but my friends (and lovers) call me Gappy (Because I have a gap between my teeth.). I have short curly black hair that reaches my shoulders. I mainly wear a sailor hat, A Sailor shirt with white sailor shorts with cute black, and white shoes. I put black heart pins on my shirt as well as small golden peace sign pin as well. I go to JOJO high with my best friends Narancia, and Yasuho. 

I'm seventeen years old. I'm also single, but I have a crush on a guy named Kakyoin. He's soo cute!! I love his red hair, his purple eyes, and his green uniform.

I climbed out of my bed and went down stairs. I say my dad Gyro reading a book.

"Hey dad where's mom?" I asked

"idk." he said

suddenly I hear the radio go off. I look to the living room to see gramps laying in his chair. Dad walked over to him.

"Wake up Vralentin." he said slapping gramps awake.

"huh?//" grandpa Valntine said, looking around. I giggled and walked back upstairs. I started to put on black lipstick, and mascara and went down stairs.

"Ew!!" I covered my eyes. Dad was kissing my mom over the stove.

"that's so gross!" I screamed. "Not in the kitchen" I grabbed a banana and started to eat it.My mom stuck out his tongue.

"You'll understand later." he said.

I waked out onto my porch. It was sunny. I looked down the street seeing Josuke on his bike. I waved to him.

"Hey Josuke!!" I yelled at him. He turned to me and smiled.

"Hi Gappy!!" Crazy Diamond appear behind him punching a news paper towards me. I Jump and catch it. Josuke sped by.

"I'll see you at school!" I shouted.

Anyway I grabbed my bag and start to walk down the street. I look over to the left. I see my creepy neighbor Yoshikage Kira in the window. I cringed. He smiled and waved. ew. He's soooo grosss I thought to myself while walking down the street. 

"He's such prev" said my bfff Narancie said.

"Yeah" I roed. We kept walkin down the street I looked over to the house. I saw 2 red eyes in the dark window. It was my neighbor DIO. I've known him since I moved here 6 years ago. He never really leaves his house, but I've seen him at school b4.(DIO can't go outside cuz he's a vrampir)

"Hey" a voice shooted. It was Yasuho! 

"Hey girllll!" Narancia said flipping his raven hair in the air. "Watcha doin?" he asked her.

"well I was going to skip school," she paused "but I heard Joseph is going to be in my math class." She blushed.

"Omfg he's sooooooooooooooo hot!!!" Narania sed. "What do you think Gappy??" He asked.

"I mean I guess" I said slightly blushing. "But he's not the hottest." I giggled

"What?!" Narancia exclaimed. "Then who?" Yasuho asked. I bushed thinking of Kakyoin and his purple eyes.

"I'm not telling!" I giggled. covering my blush.

"I'll find out someday!" Narancia roared. Finally we made it to stool. I walked to my locker.

"Hey baby" I heard a voice. I turned around and saw polnareff. He walked right next to me.

"What do you want?" I asked slightly annoyed. He brush his hair with his fingers.

"I heard that you are single~." he winked at me with both eyes. I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah and?" he got closer to me.

"Well we could..." he put his hand close to my face.

"Is there a problem?" A voice said behind me. IT WAS KAKYOIN!!!!!! Polnareff gulped slowly backing away.

"Don't be a simp Polnareff." Kakyoin said calmly Pulling me into his strong arms. He smelled like cherries.

"B-But I'm not the simp." he yelled "Fugo is!" polnareff said running away.

"Thank you Kakyoin." I blushed pulling away from his strong arms.

"It was nothing" he said slightly blushing. I started to walk to my class when I felt a strong hand on my shoulder. I turned around to see Kakyoin blushing face.

"Umm..." He held my hand in his. "Do you wanna, I don't know maybe go out to the Abbacchio concert tomorrow?" I smiled. I love Abbacchios music, and he's super hot. 

"Omg yes!" I squeezed his hands lightly. He smiled.

"Great! I'll pick you up!" he let go of my hands. "See you then!" I yelled skipping to my class.