Chapter Thirteen- Da trial

An: Zory I had to tak a break last week. I was having troble finding outs what to do 4 dis chptr. I hop dat u undrstan were I'm cooming from. ALso next chaptr will be Halloweenie special. Because it's hollowen. Also DIOs supi sex I want to kiss hm. ;)

I put on a clover disguise so no one would notice me When I was walking out of Kira Yoshikges house. I was wearing a pastel pink wig and a lot of pink makeup that was pastel too. I had pink eye shadows and light pink lip stick. I was wearing a sexy white blouse that was see through and I was wearing a black bra. I was also wearing high waited black shorts with 4 Bottons on them. I was also wearing pink rounded sunglasses with rosegold necklice. High heeled boots. I looked super sexy.

Anyway I was walking towards the court house. I needed to be there on time. It was currently 7:50 pm and I needed to be there by nin. I hurried in the dictation of the court house. But then I remembered. How was I going to het in? I stopped and thought for a moment. I needed to Help Kimmi out but how. I saw weathers reports cafe across the street. I had time.

I walked to the cafe. and sat down,

"What would you like ma'am?" Asked weather report. 

"Uh.. Teat please." I sed.

"What kind?" He asked again. I could tell that he was getting annoyed. 

"Green please." He nodded and walked into his kafe. I sat down and looked at the lamp thinking of a way I could help Kimmi and also get into the court house. I got it! I could just say that im here to hear The court. I could become part of jury. But how could I help Kimmi out? I used my Brian to fink really hard. 

"Here's your tea ma'am." Weather said in his monotone voice. It takes me back to the first time I had s e x with Kakyoin and the time we madeout at polnarff's funeral. Wait. Funerals when hot pants mom died... HOT PANTS! I bolted up from my seat and threw my cup down after drink the tea. Weather report raised his brow. I threw $5 at him and ran to a pay phone. I put in 2 quarters into the phone. I dialed trashes number.

It rang for a moment. "Hello?" I heard Trushes voice on the other side. 

"Hi Trish it's me. Gappy." I heard a sigh.

"What do you want? Do you have my money?" She asked.

"Yes but I need hot Pans for like an hour or 2." I said quickly.

"What why?" She asked.

"I need her for the trial to say that her mom Lisa Lisa was not Killed by Kimmi." I explanned quickly. She was silent for a moment.

"Ok?" She sounded confused.

"But if I take Hot pants to court what if they take her away from me? To the orphanage." I had no time for this. 

"Please Trish I need hot pants I don't want Kimmi to rot a way in jal!" I say in a worried way. Trish breaths taking a moment to fink about it.

"Fine. I'll be there by 9:05." Then she hung up. I looked at my Phone again. It was 8:27. I had to go. I hurried to the court house. After a couple of minutes I squeezed into the court room. I sat in the jury next to a bunch of other people. I checked my phone. It was 8:53 perfect trial was about to start. I looked around to see who was here. I saw Kimmi in hand cuffs sitting in a table with DIO in a suite and tie. I blushed. He looked super sexy. Then I looked to the other table. I saw Joseph and His Lawyer Darby! 

Darby was one of the best Lawyers in burrito!! I knew DIO was a good lawyer but him against Darby? Who knows what will happen! I looked across teh room and saw that bitch Sherry and a bunch of simps with her! What a fucking slut. I knew Sherry had a stand called Bad Romance which gave her the ability to look super hot to people. Any1 would flack to her. She was so gross.