Chapr Sevntin - One Night Hunt (2)

An: Guys Doi is nut a groomr oki? Enony was 18 at da time ok? So DPO is not a Pedo!! DONUT FLAM MEH!!

Me and DIO finally made it to the Warehose. DIO watch with the goggles that make you zoom in on somfin (Idk what teir calld). Whil I watched if ani1 was cooming from behind. I was looking at mai phone. I was scrolling thro instagram. I just posted a cute pic of myself in a really qut outfit. The out was a see through crop top wit lung sleves. I had a bulk bro on so people could see it. I had hi waisted shots wit 4 Bottons on it that mad a square shape. I hade white vans on. I put my hair into a space buns.

DIO had given me flowers to put in my hair. I also had long lashes and with glitter at da corners of my eyes. Pink eye shadow 2. I look super cute. I had 25 lisks on it so far. Mainly peoples from skull. But one of Dem was difrent. Someone named Dilf69j on insta. I was confused. Who was dis? I look at Der insta. I gaps. IT was Jotaro!! I scrold thro his insta gram checking out some pics.

Why the hell did he have dilf in his name? I kept scrolling. I saw somefin that shook me to my core. It was a picture of him and his daughter... Joylne!! WTF Joot goes to my school. So does Jolyne! How old is Jotaro anyway? I had no time 2 tink of dat rn.

I kept scrolling through his insta. Then is saw a photo of him and Koichi, and... A red hair figure with a blind fold. It was Kakyoin!! The post sed ' Me n my boy eating good tonight' Thy were gong to eat hem!!

I tapped on DIO's shoulder he turned to me. 

"DIO look at my phone!" I whispered yelled. His eyes focuesd on my screen. His eyes slightly widened in shock. His eyes flick up to me. 

"Is this real? Gappy?" I nodded my head with tears in my I's.

"Dio I just dont know what 2 do!" I bust into tears. His arms warp around meh. He lightly petted my head.

"It's ok Gappy we'll get through tis together." He lightly kisses my forehead. I nuzzle my head into his chest. soaking his shirt in my tiers.

"Gappy may I see ur phone for a moment." I look at DIO confused. I handed him my phone. He looked at jotaro's instagrm He layed my phone down on the floor. I was super confused at dis point. Why was my phone on the ground? Why did he need it? He raised his hand up into the air. Purple like vines wrapped around his hand. Was this his stando? His cam down onto my phone. I fought his was gonna break my phone. His hand stops on my scrreen. My phones screen then turned into a map.

"DIO wat is this?" I asked. He smirked.

"Well gappy this is apart in my stand. When I touch something like a camera it shows a location of a person. It shows up in different ways. Like it can be a picture. Show the person. And on a rare occasion it will be a map to the persons location, or the location of da photo." He points at my phone. "And this shows the location of where the photo was taken." I nod my head.

"Whats it called DIO? Your stand that is." He smirked.

"It is called The Passion." (Did I do a good job at explining dis?)

"So your stand is The Passione?" He shook his head.

"It's apart of my Stan. That doesn't mean it is my staand" 

"Then was is your stand?" I asked him. DIO laughed and shook his head.

"Oh Gappt I can't tell you dat. Not until we get married..." I BLushed.

"What Marriage?!" DIO nodded his head. I bit my lep. "DIO I can't. You know my haerat belongs to Kakyoin... I love him and that's why we are here kinda first place. I need to save Kakyon DIO..." I look down. DIO huffs out some air.

"Fine then let's get kakyoin." He picked my phone and hand it back to me. "Let's go." I nodded and looked at my phone. I followed the map. We walked until we made it to a door. I grabbed the nob and lightly twisted it. SHit, it was locked. I looked back at my phone. Kakyoin was still in Der. I need to save him.

"DIO the door is locked." I whispered to him. DIO gave me a confused look.

"Wdym?" I gave him a annoyed face.

"The door is locked DIO... Can you unlock it for me?" I asked. DIO walks up to the door. He puts his ear to it. DIO listens carefully for a moment then turns back to me.

"Gappy there ar 3 people in there." My eye widened. It must've been Koichi snd Joot! Those bastards! "Gappy there also really really close to Kakyoin." Rage filled my body. 

"Soft and Wet!" My soft and wet turned into a gun. I shot the door a gillzillon times. Finally after shooting my soft and wet bubble at the door it broke open. There stood Koichi and Jotaro naked, and Kakyoin was naked too!

"ArE GUYS BOINKING MY BOYFRIEND?!" Koichi covered himself pulling himself off of Jot.

"OGM WTF!!" Koichi scream pulling his underwear up. Jotaro pulled down his hat.

"Yare yare daze." Jotaro Pulled out his stand D4C and pulled two clones of himself out of nowhere. One of the Jotaros when to kakyoin and pulled a knife on him. The other on started to run to us. 

I pulled my stand out. "Soft and wet!" I took the friction away from from the jotaro. He slipped on the floor. I ran past in and went straight to the oringail Joatro. "Your Dead fucker!!" Jotaro pulled his stand D4c out again.

"Come at me. I can't beat you up with out getting closer."

"Three Freeze!" Something punched me in the gut sending me to fall to the ground. I tried to get up but I was stuck to the ground. I tried to use my stand Soft and wet to get off the the ground, but I was stuck. It was I like glued to the ground or something.

"You fucking bastards!!" I creamed as Joot got closer.

"I have to admit that your smart for a woman... but your not getting out of this." He spread my legs. "You look so cute right now. I can't wait to ravage you..." I was about to cry out for help.

"The World!" DIO stopped time. ! seconds pass. He broke Koichi's arm at 2. 3 secs pss. He pushes Joot in the face and kills the others by 4. 5 secs pass. Resume time.

"AHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhHhHhhHhHahahHAHahAHhahAHh MY ARMSSSS!!!!! OGMOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOM MY ARMSMSMSMMSMS!!!!!!!" Jotato went flying back. I stood up looking around. KOichi was rooting around the floor balling his eyes out. Joot flew back into a wall and broke it. And the two other Jotaro's were dead. I looked at DIO with shock.

"DIO was that your stand...?" He didn't look ut me he kept starring at Jotaro.

"DIO DO YOU HOW EXPENSIVE NEW ARMS ARE!?" I look back at Koichi. His arms were bent backwards. I felt like I was going to puke.

"D.... 4C...." Koichi body then fell through the floor and appeared right under Jotaro... "You won't jet away with dis DIO..." Jotaro then pulled off his jacket and pulled it over him in Kochi. The jacket fell flat on the ground. They were gone.

I run to Kakyoin skating him lightly. He didn't wake up. They must've pumped him full of drugs. I untie him and pick him up using my stand. Me, DIO, and Kakyoin walked back to his car. I turned to DIO Afaird of what I was about to ask him.

"Before you ask Gappy yes that is the true power of my Stand..." I was caught off guard by him.

"DIO what was that?" He kept walking not even giving me a answer.

"I'll tell you when the time is right Gappy..."