Chapter Eleven - The Cryptal Ball

An: We should have a new chapter by satday. Sorry @tooruhatersclub for calling u a guru. I didnt men 2 I ppromise!! I love u gurl! Stay Kawaii!!1

Me, Kakyoin, Yasuho, and Narancia all got into the van. It was quiet during the ride. Naranca enjoyed his fruity beans. Yasuho texted someone but have no clue who and me and kakyoin looked at the rood.

"Kakyoi I promise there isn't something between me and DIO I swear." I hate lying to Kakyoin but he must not know.

"It was only a one time thing..." I rub his arm. Kakyoin looks over to me giving me a soft smile.

"It's alright Gappy. I know you did it for Kimmi..." I kissed his cheek and we conitued to drive. We made it to Narancia house. He hoped out of the van. His sister Hermes Starts yelling something in Spanish so I can't understand. She finally goes back into the house. Narancia looks back to me and waves. We then drive to Yasuho's house. She slowly walked in her house grabbing her keys and disappearing into her house. Kakyoin was driveg to his house but goes past it. I snap my head back to him.

"Why are we not going to your house?" He didn't say anything. Then I saw that he was driving towards the school. I was so confused.

"Kakyoin why are you driving to the school? Why not your house?" I asked again. Kakyin looked at me.

"We can't. My parents are home and they dont know I dating you Gappy." He said. I said oh and look out the window. Principle Ceasar wasn't there. He parked in the parking lot. Kakyoin grabs my hands.

"We're gong to the back of the school Gappy." We walked to the back right next to the gym.

"So what now?" I asked. He put his fingers around his chin.

"We could talk..." Kakyin sat down and layed in his lap.

"What do you want to talk about." I whispered.

"Us." I hummed as he pet me hair.

"What about us?" I asked. He sighed.

"You know I love you Gappy." I nodded.

Kakyoin sucked in a breath."And that thing with DIO was a one time thing, Right?" I bit my lip and nodded. I knew it was a lie but I couldn't help myself. DIO was just too sexy and so was kakyoin but I wanted both but I knew Kakyoin didn't like DIO and I dont know why. I decided to ask h im.

"Hey Kakyoin," I started "Um why do you hate DIO so much? You don't have answer me if you dont want to..." I said. Kkyoin looked into my purply blue eyes.

"I... I don't know..." I knew that was a lie.

"Babe you can tell me anything..." I sat up to get a better look into da eyes.

"I just can't tell you yet Gappy..." I huffed out some air and nodded but I really wants to knows (Bet u guyz wants tos no's 2 huh?). I brought y lips to tis. God he tastd so good. We started to make out. I sat on his lap. Tings were gettin steamy in here. I pushed him down onto the ground. I started to take off my top. He stard to feel meh up.

"Ur so beatiful Gappy..." He kissed me. We started to take off the rest of our clothes until we were down to our underwear.

"Do u fink anyone will see us Kakyoin?" I asked. He chuckled a bit. 

"No honey it's too dark outside." we kept on kissing until we heard something in the garbage can. We stopped to stare at the can.

"Ew what if it's a raccoon Kakyon?" The trash can then stoped moving  and out pops.... HOT PANTS!

"Hut pans? What are you doing here?!" I asked. No has seen herm in like 2 weeks.

"I tot u wer ded?!" I sad. She looks at us with disgust.