Chapter Two- Classes

AN: Rin-Chan here 2 thank me bestie @tooruhatersclub 4 hlepin me wif da stoy. Pls give me votes. I hope all of u stay kawaiii!!!

My first class was with my teacher Bruno Bucciarati. Even though he's a teacher he's like super hot (But not a hot as Kakyon ;) )! probably the hottest teacher out there tbh. But anyway the bell rung and I sat in my seat, and started to do some work. I was sitting next to Giorno, and Mista from the art club. 

After 3 minutes Josuke came late. As usual and sat in the back next to Jotaro. Burno looked super mad at Josuke. Josuke said sorry and the class went on.

2 minutes l8r the door, once closed, slams open. We all turn our heads towards the door. The hallway was dark, too dark. Fog slowly rolls into the class room. Red glowing eyes, like the one form before. I knew who it was.

"DIO... You're finally here..." Bruno said sounding very irritated. DIO chuckled. Everyone gasped except for me. He floated towards an empty desk. His eyes flicked towards me while walking to the desk behind me. He winked at me making me bloosh.

"What a dream boat..." my best friend Kimmi whispered (tooruhatersclub this is you!!) flipping her blonde hair. Kimmi was my best friend ever since pre-k and we moved to Boriah, a beach city, 7 years ago.

"You have a boyfriend Kimmi..." I said rolling my eyes. She giggled and looked at me.

"I know," she paused "But you don't~." She winked. She is the second cousin of Kira Yoshikage (shes basd off of da Part 8 Yoshikagi Kira). Anyway we did advance math until he bell rung.

"Finally!" I sighed grabbing me bag and walked into the hallway. I walked till I made it to the hallway with no lights. It was dark, I could barely see. Then suddenly I was pushed against a locker. It knocks th wind out of me. I gasped. It was DIO!

"What the he-" he shushed me putting his finger on my lips.

"Do not be afraid I'm nut going to hurt you..." he whispered into my ear. I frowned.

"Can you get off me please?" I asked putting my hand on his chest. DIO snorted.

"And why would I do that?" His face got closer to mine. "You have to give me a reason Gappy then I'll get off..." I could fel my heart quicken.

"Because class starts in five minutes DIO." I gulped down some spit. I wiggled around but DIO wouldn't move.

"I'll let you go if you give me a kiss Gappy..." I gasped.

"I can't!" I screamed "I love kakyoin not you!!" I finally jumped out of DIO's hold. I ran. I was horrifried. Even though I wondnt mind kissing DIO. I turned around to see DIO just standing there.

Anyway time passed, and now I was walking home with my friends. Kinni was talking to Yashuho about the concert and Naracia was right next to me on his phone. But I couldn't stup thinking about what DIO did. He felt so coold.  Hid hand was soooo cold. it make me shiver at da thot.

see ya around!" Kimmy said walking down another street towards herm house.

"Bye!" I waved. But I couldn't stop thinking about DIO until Narancia nudged my arm. 

"Our bus is here." sHe said smelling at me.

"Oh." I smiled at ravenette and walked into the bus. I sat nexted to Yasuho and looked out he window.

"What do you think of Kakyoin?" Yashuho asked.  I gasped. how did she know?! "UUH! he's fine" Did she hear from polnearff?! "Oh ok." she looked back at Narancia. 

Finally we got my stop and I got out of the bus.

"Bye guys!" I waved to my friends. "Bye" they said. I walked into my house. I turned around to see Lisa Lisa and her kid Hut pants (Hot pans is 8 in dis.)

"HI Lisa Lisa." I creamed She wavd at meh b4 walking past my house.

I want into my house to get for the concert.