Chapter 11

[Please notice: The following chapter will include very mature content if you are under the age of 18 and/or very sensitive to mature content please read the next one in the series. Yes it's a 'lemon']

Sitting in the car I stare at the high-rise apartment. Mustering my strength and more specifically my courage I sigh. Well... I can just not go through with my plan, though I imagine I would hate myself for not risking it at all. Fuck it.

Jumping out the car I jog up the stairs. Pushing through the worry of my own heart. Through the doors, I greet the receptionist.

"I'm going all the way up."

She lights up, "Oh... did someone finally buy the empty room?"

"No, I am just visiting."

She then nods, "Of course sir. Do you need any guidance?"

Of course? I shake my head, "I know the way."

So that is what that door is. Hmmm, I imagine I would be able to afford it if I wanted to move in right across from them. Climbing into the elevator it was a short ride to the very top.

Knocking on the door I hear footsteps from the other side, the door swings open. Akali greeting me with a smile, "Hey you. You really didn't waste any time."

"Did you just get here?"

"A few minutes ago, I haven't even gotten dressed or anything yet." She looks me up and down, "Come on in then, or do you want to wait outside?" she asks winking at me.

"Obviously not," stepping inside I shut the door behind me.

Glancing at me over her shoulder she gestures around, "I just need to get ready myself, make yourself at home."

I flash her a smile and just like that she left me alone. It felt as if I was weaved into the floor, unable to move I couldn't hear my own thoughts trying to convince me to just go as my heart rages. I shake my head and the pounding disappears from my ears.

Dropping my bag on the floor I wander forward into the hallway that she entered. All the doors are open except for one. Making it so much easier than just hopping into each one. My courage would never have held out.

I grabbed the handle twisting it easily and pressing myself into the door, walking in Akali was standing in the middle of the room her hands intertwined with her hair. She blankly stares at me as she finishes her hair dropping to her shoulders. Still wearing her outfit I am completely fixated onto her form.

She tilts her head, she asks "(Y/n)?"

Her voice ripping me from my trance I walk closer to her, almost hesitantly. Watching her eyes and body language she didn't seem to back off. Grabbing her by the waist I pull her against my chest. My hand gliding through her hair. Her eyes lit up with a spark of surprise...a small smile then crept on her face hinting more towards passion... desire, giving me goosebumps.

She slammed her lips into mine like she yearned to be kissed, soft and moist and hot and breathy, the heat rising in my cheeks as her tongue touched mine. First gentle then firmer, more determined. Deepening the kiss I push her back untill she was on the bed. My desire to do with her what I wanted growing stronger. Breaking apart I lock onto her eyes.

Hovering over her I whisper, "Akali-"

Cutting me off with a kiss. I kiss back, my hands come up to her neck and hair. She gently pushes away resting her hand on my cheek, "Shhh. Just take it slow."

I respond kissing her again, I stop kissing her lips and move to his cheek, neck, and collarbone. Kissing every inch, I can hear a soft moan escape her lips. I place soft kisses down her chest and stomach working my way down. She entangles her fingers with my hair. Lifting myself I grab her pants slowly pulling it down and to my surprise, she wasn't wearing anything underneath.