[19] finally

song:
medicine - the 1975

❀⊱┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄⊰❀

❀⊱┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄⊰❀

chapter 19: finally
tw! - degrading, rough sex, dom/sub dynamics

"You piece of shit! You disgust me!"

SMACK

"Your worthless ass can't even bear the pain of my wrath. Pathetic!"

SLAP

"Your mother carried you for nine agonizing months, the least you could do is try a little harder!"

CRACK

My father continued wailing hurtful words and punches at my face. The fastened rope burned rashes into my wrists and ankles, tearing the thick skin I had built up over my 12 years. I was trying so hard to be strong, but no matter what I did, disappointment followed. My parents were inherently evil, they always had been. I wanted to lash back, I needed to, but even though I loathed their complete and udder existence, I had no more fight left. I needed relief, I needed amity, and if there was a god out there,

please just kill me.

"You had one fucking job, Mae: keep what goes on in this house a secret. Was that so hard? Apparently, your life is so atrocious that you just had to go and tell your buddy. Well, guess what? Tough shit. I'll cut his limbs off one by one, tear his hair out, pick at his brain, and then, maybe you'll learn to behave yourself. You get to watch what happens when you disobey my orders, right in front of your eyes. I hope you're ready for his screams and pleads, watching helplessly, merely feet away."

"No, no, please. Kill me, please. Kill me, instead" I pleaded, "Please, Sir!"

He laughed menacingly at me, my body powerless and thoroughly fruitless. I was really mad now.

"No!" I screamed, "Father, you have no room to talk! You've been absent my whole life, so how was I supposed to know what was wrong and what was right? You had one job too: raise your damn kid!"

SMACK

Silence, until...

"Mae, you killed me" a familiar voice echoed across the room, "You murdered me. You killed me, Mae."

Was that...?

"No, no, I didn't! Caleb, it wasn't me! I'm so sorry! I tried to save you, Caleb...I tried" I sobbed, gasping for a breath of untainted air.