Savior

The gang drive home as night falls onto the sky behind them. By the time they get near the city, it's dark.

"Senid buddy, you want us to drop you off with your grandpa?"
Charsley asks as he drives.

It's only about 8, but he does want to get back to Ein before bed, just in case. But something else tampers with his decision making, something irrational. His bike that he left with them. It's sort of like a safety blanket to him, he's never been without it.

He rubs his arm."I'll go back with you guys. I can ride home, I'd like to have it with me ." He says, looking out the window as they get near the campsite.

"Alrighty."

They pass the dirt road exit, then continue home. The multicolored city lights are a welcoming change from the darkness of the plains before.

Once at Zoey's apartment, Senid goes in to borrow green plad jacket of Zoey's that's a little bit big for him, then he starts riding home.

Alex watches the kid ride away out of Zoey's living room window. He can't explain it, but he's uneasy...

(It's just irrational nerves... Please be just that.) He's not really reassuring himself well.

As Senid bikes along, he rides under a green streetlight, then a yellow one at the corner of an intersection. He looks both ways, before crossing. Down that street, he passes an orange light.

(The breeze is nice tonight.)
He thinks, as it blows calmly past him.

Up ahead, a red streetlight sits on the edge of the sidewalk next to a wooden bench.

Behind the streetlight, a familiar stranger stands there, hidden.

On his chest, rests an orange and yellow polka-dot tie.

As he touches the pole, the red crystal on his throat glows.
Senid doesn't notice this, it's barely brighter than the light above.

The streetlight quickly gets covered in drops of blood, as if it's raining above it. (It's not.)

Then

*Crash!*

The entire pole falls over, just in time for Senid's front tire to slam into it!

He goes flying forward, bike halting.

"Pocket Moment-!!"

He tries to use the fall as energy, but before he can, he slams helmet first into the sidewalk!

He rolls a few feet, his neck lucky that it's not broken. Then, just lay there.

The stranger stands over him. Senid doesn't see his face, just a black silhouette with a red crystal on it's throat.

Senid whines a little. His head hurts. The silhouette gets larger as he leans down to Senid.

He doesn't know who it is. That is, until the man opens his mouth and the bright orange-red crystal on his tongue glows.

"Remember me kid?"

Senid looks into his eyes.

(The Manipulative Therapist. Kunt.)

"Don't you dare do that!!"
Kunt shouts as he picks Senid up by his collar.

"This is what you do!"
He yells louder, pulling Senid's helmet down so he can't see him.

Not even a second later, Senid feels the duck puppet get ripped off of his left hand.

"Just so I don't make the same mistake to you again."
Kunt says in a bitter voice.
"Also... I brought one of my own this time."