Earth-Splitting Innocence 💚 (End)

Cute lil Ein doodle because why not :P

*Ahem*

A few days after the large scale events from last chapter, 3 people sit in a living room together. 2 of them, are parents who don't know why they're there. 1 is a guy who likes black too much, about to announce something.

Alex stands near the back door, as his mom and dad sit on the soft, pale green couch in front of him. The large window next to them shines the afternoon sun into the room, lighting up the house and casting coffee cup shadows onto the oak table. Everything outside, seems like it was never damaged at all. At least in their neighborhood now.

"I know I haven't been the best at acknowledging this in the past, but I do know you guys care about me. Okay..?"

Alex's parents assure him with smiles.

"Well I care about somebody too, so I have a really huge favor to talk to you about."

...

"His name is Senid, he's 12. He is very responsible, and a kind friend of mine...
..Recently though.. very recently, he lost somebody very close to him. Because of that, he has nobody able to actually take care of him anymore. Zoey offered, but.."

Alex's parents look at each other, concerned.

He grabs the door handle, anticipating.

Deep breath.

"You two love me, right?"
He asks, looking back to them.

They nod immediately.

"Well then..."

He opens the door.

"I want you to meet my new brother."

In the doorway, Senid stands there, with a big smile above his little chin, and a puppet on each hand. One puppet, a Black/White Cow. The other, a Bunny that matches it.

"Hi."

"Alex honey-"
They start, but instantly, their hearts melt as the kid approaches them.

"I made these puppets yesterday. They're for you guys. :)"

And from then on, it's decided. They take little Senid in. 💚

To Be Continued, with a new Arc starting....Now! 🔶♦️

(Ps. I love and appreciate you for reading this far. I love this story with all of my heart. Thank you.)