8.

Guys check out the cover photo! I got a thing done today 👀👀👀
———————————————————

"Hey baby do you think this dress is nice?" Mac turns to her husband as she tries dresses on for the VMAs, Gus stares silently at his phone not even registering what has just been said to him. "Baby?" She stares at him, he is completely out of it. Clicking her fingers in his face he jumps like he had no she was even in the room. "GUS!"

"Yes what?!" Giving her attitude back. This has been their life for the last 3 weeks. He has been in his own little bubble, completely forgetting the rest of the world is out there. Even though they've been living in the same house together they've barely been the united front they normally are. They've dealt with the shooting in two completely different ways. Mac knows how Gus has been coping and it's nots with weed like she has. He has been popping Xanax and percs like they are candy from a pez dispenser. They've barely spoken about the shooting, the loss of their baby, about anything in general. Like the old days before Mac he locks himself in now the spare bedroom writing music. She's not able to get him out of the whole house, she has tried everything and nothing is working. He went through things she can never imagine while Mac was under, things he won't talk about with her, things that caused him so much damage she doesn't know if she can pull him back from the edge.

"Do you like this dress?" She poses in her dress trying to engage him in what she is doing.

"Yeah it's fine" he shrugs getting back to his phone. She sighs, not knowing what she can do, Liza has tried everything, Oskar has tried everything. He just won't talk about what happened. They've been through so much together, they've both put each other through hell and come through the other side if that is not the definition of true love and soul mates then what is? She can't deal with this silent treatment anymore, she is going to break.

"Baby. Trying to get you involved here. Are you not excited?" she puts two fingers under his chin lifting his face up to her. She smiles down at him leaning down to kiss him but he moves out of the way first getting up off the bed. She sits on the bed sighing, the silent treatment. He won't touch her, hold her or kiss her like she will break. Like she is the fragile flower that'll fall apart if he does. She will fall apart if he stay away any longer.  She would much rather him shout at her, at lest then he would be showing some sort of emotions.

"How can you?" The words are laced with venom, her eyes dart up at him scowling at the venom in his words. She slips her dress off, putting one of his T-shirt's on.

"How can I what?"

"How can you be excited for anything after what happened?! How are you fine after everything we/ you went through?! I'm barely holding everything together and I'm not the one who was shot" he eyes fills with tears. Finally some emotions. She thanks god in her head.

"I'm not doing fine Gus. I got fucking shot. SHOT I'm not doing ok. I'm barely holding on. But I'm holding on because you need me. I'm holding on for this family!!" She stands up, looks up at him with pain her eyes.

"You look fine to me" he spits the words at her, Macs mood suddenly changes with his mood. He goes from her sweet in pain husband to drugged up Lil Peep.

"Well you wouldn't fucking know would you. I'm not coping but I've had to. On my own. Don't think I don't know how you've been coping" she hits him back with what he thought he had been keeping secret.