25.

Guys on Saturday, me and my friend went to where they filmed Benz truck, all alone street and the peep street 🥺 I cried like legit cried.
——————————————————————-

MacDaddy guys it's official I can't see my feet anymore

MacDaddy guys it's official I can't see my feet anymore. Gus had to tie my trainers up today. I'm officially off balanced😂😂

In the other news. Today is move day! We are moving back home! Mama we coming for you!

Tagged LilPeep

2,989,987 likes

LilPeep not long to go now baby! Then we can see our peepkin 😍😍

"BABY THE REMOVAL PEOPLE ARE HERE" Gus shouts up stairs to his wife who's has been packing away the final pieces of their life. They absolutely hate packing, worst part of moving. He lets the removal people into their driveway. Their car has already been picked up by the driver to driver across the country to their new home, 96% of their furniture is staying in the house but the piano and all their favourite things are coming with them. Their flights leaves later this afternoon, actually flying out with Cold and Jimmy. Shay and J are already out there helping unpack the stuff that has been shipped out. Gus opens the door to the removal guys "hey, come in. Just these boxes here thanks" Gus points to the side of the kitchen where boxes are piled up. "BABY" he shouts back to his wife who is busy packing away upstairs, he goes running up to let her know that the removal guys are here. He walks into the bedroom seeing her booty jiggling away as she sings along to the music playing. He starts dancing alongside her, she looks up seeing him and starts dancing with him. She has this look of happiness on her face, for the first time in a long time he can't see the underlying sadness or demons he normally can see. The look of pure innocent happiness on her face for their next chapter. This is the start of their next book. She pulls him in for a kiss as they dance together. She looks him at in the eyes with the purest kind of love in them for her husband and unborn baby.

"I love you handsome" she kisses him again and then gets back to packing. Dancing around their nearly empty bedroom. He hasn't seen her this happy in a long time, brings him joy to see her this happy. She turns around to see him staring at her with this look of love and happiness in his eyes. "You ok baby?" She turns the music down looking at her husband.

"Yeah babygirl. Just I love you" he smiles at her pulling her in close for one last kiss "the removal guys are here. Is this the last room?"

She nods her head at him thinking to herself "yeah i think so baby. I'll give the house a once over but you need to check the studio. Make sure all our equipment is out baby" She takes his hand and rest is on her belly a smile breaks out across their faces as they feel their baby's strong kicks. "He a strong one" they both laugh as the kicking stops.

"Ok baby. I'll go check the studio and then we wi-" he stops in the middle of the sentence as he hears something downstairs "cold and Jimmy are here baby" he kisses her again before going downstairs to see their friends he passes Jimmy on the stairs "Hey Jim, she's in our room"