22.

LilPeep just when I thought there was no possible way I could love you anymore

LilPeep just when I thought there was no possible way I could love you anymore. You go show the world that magical voice I get honour of hearing everyday! No features, no sick beats. Just your voice and your piano. I am so proud of you! Everyone please go blow those song up! My beautiful wife deserve to be number 1💜 I love you baby girl 💖

Tagged MacDaddy

1,987,898 likes

MacDaddy thank you baby! I love you so much 💜

"You wanna go for a skate babe? We can get juice" Mac leans over the back of the couch, kissing her husbands neck. She nuzzle into him, watching my scroll through Instagram. Gus has taken upon himself to publicly address Emma's book, he took the time to apologise to his fans for his wrong doing and to Mac for the pain his caused her. He apologises to his family as well as this is not the man his Mama raised, he showed the world how thankful he is for his wife and everything she's done for him. He did this all on his own, no push from Mac or his Mama. The first adult thing he's done in this relationship when he's fucked it.

"Yeah sure baby" he locks his phone turning to kiss her before jumping up grabbing their boards.

MacDaddy thank @holypeepers_ for this amazing board y'all sent me! I love it and skates like a dream 🥺😍🥺😍

Tagged LilPeep

2,687,979 likes

The swerve in and out of the traffic sipping on their juices not a care in the world, Gus films Mac as she is memorised by the early sunset. He loves how much she loves nature, every time she watches the sun rise or set it's like she's watching it for the first time. Every time she sees the ocean it's like she is seeing it for the first, everytime she looks at Gus it's like she is seeing him for the first time. Mac's phone starts to ring as they skate.