15.

"Oi dickhead wake up"  Gus stands at the bottom of their hotel bed kicking Mac's foot while he eat a bowl of cereal from the room service cart. "Mac" he kicks her again, staring at his passed out wife. They've done nothing but sleep,  eat and smoke for 48 hours after tour finished. Today is the day they move into the new house, even more importantly is the day that his new album drops. It drops at 12pm, currently it's 10am "MACKENZIE" he kicks her again still eating his cereal, he has been wide awake for hours now. He's slept away the last tour, very excited to move into his new house with the love of life. "MACKENZIE ÅHR" he kicks her for the last. She wakes up in a panic, not knowing what day or time it is or even where she is. She shoots up in bed with major bed hair, she looks directly at Gus super confused on what she happened "hiiiii" he looks at her with that massive smile on his face, he crawls up on the bed feeding a spoon of cereal. "Eat this baby you'll feel better" he giggles to himself, she was in such a deep sleep she has those marks on her face.

"What time is it?" She asks taking another bite of cereal "god how long have I been asleep?" She scratches her head getting out of bed to pee.

"Urm it's like 10 baby. Album drops in 2 hours and we are meeting Christine in an 3 hours" he leans back on the bed finishing off his cereal. Mac comes out of the bathroom staring at him still in a confused state on what is going on. He just laughs at her, she pouts at him shuffling back over to the bed to cuddle up to him. Crawling on the bed, she rest her head on his chest as he plays with her hair "ewww baby you smell" he jokes with her, Mac looks up scrunching her brows together.

"Boy you can hardly talk. I can smell your pits from here" she laughs with him. Mac stretches up to kiss him before jumping off the bed, she holds out her hand for him. Dragging him off to the shower with her, Mac can hear him giggling behind her. The shower is already running, she turns to face him biting her lip with this seductive look her in eyes she keeps direct eye contact as she takes off her tee. Stepping back into the shower. Mac signals for him to join her, he has never taken his boxers off so quickly before rushing to join his smoking hot wife in the shower. Gus pulls her in for a kiss as the hot water pours over their bodies. The room fills with steam from the shower, before she knows Gus flips her over pressing Mac against the cold tiles of the bathroom wall. Taking her hands in his own Gus pins then above her head, using one of his hands to hold them up. She giggles at the dominate side of him as she arches her back, her booty pops out. He caresses her back making his way down to her ass, caressing it slowly before slapping it with every fibre in his being. "Offt baby. Actions like that will turn me on" she turns her head slowly biting her lip. He kisses down her spine before getting to her boot the gently kisses where he just slapped her before gently biting it "oooo baby" she says in deeply turned on voice.  He loves this voice.

"You ready babygirl?" Mac trembles at the words. She is turned on normally by Gus and his voice but his already turned on voice? Drives her horniness through the roof.

"Yes please baby" she bites her lip at him giggle softly under the bite. Looking back at him she can see Gus biting his lip, the sexiest sight ever. She parts her legs a little. "Oooo" a small gasp escapes her lips as Gus slips into her. Starting off slowly he starts to pick up pace. Mac's moans get louder and louder not caring who in the hotel can hear them. As the pair get closer and closer their moans get louder and louder. Totally in sync with each other. He flips her around, picking Mac up and pinning her against the wall. Her legs wrap around his waist holding on tight to him , as close as they can get. Not losing a beat. She pulls him in close for a deep kiss biting his lip as she finishes all over him, he looks at her with that  temptation in his eyes, her eyes widen as he unloads into her. He slows down the pair panting. "I love you" she jumps down from him, Mac looks up at with love in her eyes, she stretches up on her tip toes to kiss him before going to actually shower. Gus slips out of the shower, taking one last look back admiring the beauty of his wife. Thanking the gods for giving him the best gift ever. Mac turns around covered in shower gel, her body all foamy. "What?" She giggles, taking a hand full of foam and blowing it at him. He jumps out of the way of this attack laughing with her.

"Nothing baby. I love you so much beautiful" she blows him a kiss before getting back to her shower.

—————————————————————————
Guys I bought Emma's new book! And it's just as amazing as the first one! If you haven't already please read Emma Rose Harris poetry books and Mama Peeps book!! All three are just amazing 💜💜