Prologue

I was brought out of slumber, with a loud thud of the door slamming close & the sound of locking it after. It was too dark for me to see who exactly it was, so I got up from the bed & made my way way to the door. Only to see the least expected person ever...

"Mr. Wilson?!!"

He held my arm and switched our positions, so that I was facing him, while my back was pressed against the wall. His face was just inches apart from mine & I could feel his warm breath fanning on my face, with a little familiar intoxicating smell.

"This is what you wanted, right?",he asked, tightening his grip on my arms & I just winced in pain.

"You only wanted this right?".... Then I'll give it to you, now!" ,he said furiously, each word harsher than the last one.

And then, he did something, I would've never believed he would do...

He kissed me!

-----

Anne Brown, a confident 23 year old, trying to establish her name in fashion industry as a rising star. But, her life takes turn when, she was arranged to get married to idol, Jake Wilson. He is a 31 year old, rich businessman, who's wife died mysteriously, 2 years back. Leaving her daughter and husband behind. Anne agrees to marry the multimillionaire and accepted to be the mother of his 7 years old daughter, Mariah.

But, she didn't knew, that her idol would become, the most painful part of her life. She loved him, even before he knew about her existence. But, would she be able to make him fall in love, with her? Or will she suffer, for the rest of her existence?

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_--◆--_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Hello, my loves💜

So finally,

       I'm publishing my 2nd book       

  Finding Us!🍁

It'll be again an unusual, romantic love story of two people, brought together by the stars. And even if they deny, they can't help the longing, they feel towards each other.

And from this book, I'll be starting to do, a song recommendation at the end of every chapter. And it'll be my favorite playlist😄.

Looking forward for your response

Thank you💓

🖤Hope you like it🖤