...to be with you."

"...And all I wish for both of you, is a happy married life ahead. I love you dear." Mom said, ending her speech.

We were currently, sitting at the tables, having our lunch and people were expressing themselves, for our wedding occasion, through the speech. There were round tables, that were arranged together, so that we could turn to look at the person on stage. Everyone had their seat and I was currently sitting in the one in the middle.

With him and Mariah.

She was a really beautiful girl. She wore a soft orange dress with similar orange hair band and was looking so gorgeous. She had very few features which were similar to Jake. But, she had these long, jet black hairs just like him. Maybe she looked like her mother. She didn't talk much, as for a seven year old & was quiet for most of time, when I didn't initiate a conversation. I guess, she didn't like to talk much.

Everyone in the family, walked up to stage and gave voice to their thoughts. Even, Holly went up the stage, to tell how much she was happy that, I was finally marrying Jake and how much she would miss me. Everyone around was happy and all of us, started eating.

From the corner of my eyes, I tried to look at him. He looked so handsome, almost ethereal.
I always used to look at his pictures, in magazines, staring for hours at him. The multimillionaire, who build his massive empire from nothing. My inspiration. But, looking at him in real, is something else.
He had dark brown eyes, with lashes longer than mine. His nose, a perfect isosceles & sharp, jaw chiselled and fair, honey glazed complexion. He had, rose pink colored lips, the upper one bigger than the lower. He was so much taller than me, even if I was 5' 7. He was around 6' 2. All of the photos in magazines, didn't show off his muscles but, they were visible in his tight fitted coat blazers. I always wanted to see him in person.

And now I could see him, for the rest of my life.

He spoke politely and smiled at everyone. Except me. Well, I deserved it. Most of it.

All three of us, ate silently and I didn't wanted to break it. I just sat their silently, basking in their energies. They are my family now.

We are family now.

After finishing the lunch, all of us went over to the stage, for the photoshoot with both of our families.

Jake held, Mariah's hand securely in his and I could see how good of a father he is. We went to the stage and their were Jake's parents and mine too. Jake and I stood in the middle of the stage & our parents around us with Mariah standing in the front, just in the middle of us.

We clicked several photos and with the family. Then, the photographer asked just the two of us to stay for the couple photoshoot. I looked at him nervously, to see his reaction but, he just simply nodded and we took some pictures together.

After the photo session, the person on the mic, asked us to get to the dance floor, for our first ever dance together.

He slowly held his hand in front of me, without even looking at me and I placed my hand in his. We made our to the floor and turned to look at each other. He lightly placed his hand on my waist and held another one in his. And my stomach, was a mess with the all those stupid butterflies. My heart was beating exceptionally fast & all of my blood rushed to my cheeks. I was blushing like an idiot. But, how could I not!

He's the most handsome man,
I've ever seen.

I slowly lifted my gaze to look at him and found him staring down at me with, a stern face and ice cold eyes. But, still I couldn't stop looking at him. How could I not look at the man so beautiful.