I never betrayed you - Newt

Warning: Alternative ending to "The Death Cure" movie. Note: Newt gets infected during his survival in the scorch. He tells Thomas about him being infected by the flare during the Scorch trials. (Not during the death cure)
You are Newt's girlfriend. Sonya isn't his sister.
This imagine is quite long.
Word count: 3707

____________________*______________________

Thomas had killed a Griever and had survived a night in the maze along with Minho. He claimed that he had found a way out of the maze . So here we were, trying to get away from Gally and escape this hell.
"It's over Gally! Either you join us and escape this place or you get stung by a goddamn Griever by night-time.",you said, standing beside your boyfriend, Newt. "I'm not gonna leave this place, Y/N.", says Gally with a stern look.
You look at Newt and Thomas. They nod in agreement and all you guys including Teresa sprint into the maze. You look over to Newt who's running beside you and you grab his hand squeezing it gently to comfort him. You all manage to find your way out of the gigantic maze.

Right now you're in Wicked's new command centre, having some delicious food they provided you with. You're completely clueless about what is going on around you. You thought that you were saved from WICKED. A man in his early thirties approaches you with two of his bodyguards.
"Hello, I'm Janson. I'm the one who controls this place.",he says with a grin plastered on his face. He signals all of you to follow him and shows you around the place.
"Before we start with any of the tests, let's get you all cleaned up.",he says. He asks you and Teresa to follow him.
"She's not going anywhere with you. She stays with me.",says Newt, standing protectively in front of you.
"Relax, I'm just gonna take them elsewhere so that they can get more privacy.",says Janson.
You hold Newt comfortingly and say,"It's okay baby...I'm gonna stay safe. Teresa's gonna be with me too."
He kisses you on the forehead and hugs you one last time before letting you leave with Janson.

Newt's POV:

All of us guys took a nice long shower, got dressed and headed towards the hall where teenage boys and even girls were sitting and having food.
I searched for Y/N and Teresa but I found them nowhere. I decided to wait for some more time . We chatted with a group of boys who informed us that we weren't the only ones who were put up in a maze. There were others too.
I saw Janson arriving and calling out names of certain boys and girls.
"The names which I called out today, your new lives will begin shortly. Follow us please.",said Janson.
Shortly after Janson left,Thomas shouts,"TERESA! Y/N !!!"
I look at him and then I look at where he was looking. I saw them. Both of them. They were being taken somewhere else with a group of doctors. I pushed myself up from the bench that we were sitting on and rushed towards the doors where I would be able to see her.
Before I could reach the doors, the guards caught me.
"WHERE ARE THEY TAKING HER! LEAVE ME! LET ME SEE HER!HEY Y/N! LOVE!",I screamed. She only glanced at me once before following the doctors.
"She'll be fine. Just go back and sit.", the guards pushed me away. Thomas rushed to my side and pulled me away from them.
"Hey, hey ,Newt! Listen to me. We'll find them!",he says with a reassuring smile.

Thomas's POV:

I followed this boy Aris who told me about the doctors carrying people somewhere every night. The next day I made a huge scene at the hall and managed to steal a guard's ID . We went through the vents and found out that we were still stuck with Wicked. If we didn't sneak out today, we'll be as good as dead.
I came back to my friends and told them,"GUYS! ITS WICKED. ITS STILL WICKED. IF WE DON'T GET OUT OF HERE TODAY, WE'LL BE STUCK HERE FOREVER. WE NEED TO GET THE GIRLS AND SNEAK OUT RIGHT NOW. WE NEED TO GET OUT BEFORE JANSON ARRIVES."
Newt tried to calm me down but I explained everything to him. Eventually we got out of our room and abducted the doctor whom we saw with the girls.
"Tell me where they are or you're gonna get yourself killed.", I said aiming the shock gun at her head.