I'm sick of you- Thomas S

WHY DOES HE LOOK SO HANDSOME IN ALL HIS PICTURES?! I WAS NOT EVEN SURE IF HE WAS OKAY THE ENTIRE YEAR AND SUDDENLY I GOT SO MUCH CONTENT ABOUT HIM IN OCTOBER ITSELF. I'm so happy and satisfied. Omg he's the best person in my life.
Warning: This is a sad imagine. Swearing ahead and might be triggering. Read it at your own risk.

_____________________*_____________________

The only thing you heard was the ticking of the clock in your living room. You sipped your hot chocolate as you waited for your husband, Thomas, to come back home from filming. You knew he was going to be late today, so you decided to wait for him to arrive and then you both would have dinner together. The doorbell rang and you quickly rushed towards the door to open it, finding an exhausted Thomas standing right behind it. " I missed you.", you stood on your tip toes and kissed his cheek gently. You stood behind him and helped him take off his leather jacket. He sighed heavily and said," Y/n, we need to talk."

"Ofcourse Tommy , what do you want to talk about?",you asked as he poured himself some whiskey. " Did you touch my stuff again?", he glared at you as he gulped down his whiskey. " I just cleaned up your shelf and then I put all the paperwork back, just as it was.", you said. " WHY WOULD YOU FUCKING DO THAT? I CARRIED THE WRONG SCRIPT TO THE SET AND I MISSED ALL THE SCENES.",he yelled, making you flinch. "I-i , didn't do it . I arranged everything just as it was.", you said. " Just go away.", he looked away from you and poured some more whiskey for himself. You quickly hurried to the kitchen, got the plates out and set the table for you both to have dinner.

" Tommy, dinner's ready...", you said as you went back to the living room where he was drinking. " Go away,y/n, I already have a huge migraine and you are making it worse.", he said coldly. " You shouldn't be drinking so much then, let me make you some soup.", you said as you rubbed his back gently. " Don't fucking tell me what to do.", he snapped. Your eyes turned glossy with the tears but you tried to control yourself. " I just wanted to spend some time with you and take care of you , Tommy.", you said. " You don't understand that you've messed everything up, do you? Listen to me woman, I'm the one paying all the bills here. I asked you not to touch anything, didn't I? I don't fucking understand how you fucking got the audacity to mess up everything and then try to fix it by giving me some soup. I'm so sick of you,y/n.", Thomas snarled.

You looked down as tears streamed down your face, making you look weak. "Answer me when I'm asking something.", Thomas said in an annoyed tone. " I'm sorry, please tell me how can I help you fix it?", you asked. " YOU BLOODY CAN'T FIX IT! GO AWAY, DON'T SHOW ME YOUR FACE AGAIN. ", Thomas yelled. You rushed back to the kitchen, you vision blurred as hot tears streamed down your cheeks. You bit your lower lip harshly and put your plate back on the shelf. You carried the bowl of spaghetti and Thomas's plate back to the living room and placed it on the little table there.

You went back to your and Thomas's shared room and slipped under the covers. I shouldn't have touched anything, he's going to ignore me just the way he did last time. I'm not a good wife, he deserves someone better, someone who can take care of him very well, someone who will make him happy after a long tiring day. You were snapped out of your thoughts as Thomas plopped down on the bed beside you. You quickly wiped away the tears and pretended to be asleep."Love, I know you are still awake. Please look at me.", he said as he put his arm around your waist. You turned towards him and looked him in the eye. He kissed you on the lips and pulled you on his bare chest, making you drown in his warmth.

"I shouldn't have said any of it. Work is stressful sometimes. I had a bad day and I took it out on you, I feel terrible, love. I love you and I will always want you, I love to see you when I get back home, completely exhausted from filming all day. I'm so sorry, but I promise I'll take you out on a date tomorrow. I'll be taking a day off and we can go to the lake house, I want to spend time with my wife, my queen.",Thomas said, caressing your back. " You looked up at him and smiled, "Okay, that's a good plan baby. I'm always here to support you, I love you. I'm so lucky that I'm married to a man who knows how to love his wife no matter what." He gently lifted your chin and pecked you on the lips, "I love you more,y/n. I'm a jerk, please don't leave me. I'm nothing without you." You giggled and said," I won't leave you only if you get me my favourite cupcakes tomorrow." You both laughed and he said," Ofcourse love, anything you want."

____________________*____________________
Please don't forget to vote.❤️