Attacks and Polyjuice Potion

There was another attack, Another student has been Paralyzed and Harry was found with the body. I still felt resentment towards him after the snake incident. I heard Harry had to go to Dumbledore's office because of the body he was found with.

Fred had told me the trio was planning to make Polyjuice Potion because they were still hung up on the idea Draco was behind the attacks. I haven't talked to Harry in a while and don't plan to until he apologizes for accusing Draco.

It was Christmas time and many were leaving for the holiday but like always my parents are too busy for me so I'm staying back in Hogwarts. Draco is staying with me since his parents also don't have time. It's sad we have to deal with this but at least we have each other.

I'm walking down the hall as I see the trio.

"I didn't know I could speak Parseltongue, What else don't I know about myself, y/n thinks I wanted the snake to attack her, she hasn't talked to me since, in no time every friendship I make will be gone," I heard Harry say.

"Draco is staying with y/n for the holiday, the polyjuice potion will be done then, I can distract her while you two go get answers," said Hermione.

I heard her say that, and now knew their plan, I'll make it seem like their plan worked so they can finally put it to rest and know that Draco is not behind this, I thought to myself. I rolled my eyes and continued walking.

A couple of days later Hermione came up to me and asked me to study with her. This must be her distraction I thought to myself. I nodded and followed her to the library. After a while, I saw Ron and Harry and left.

They were obviously done so I went to the Slytherin common room to find Draco so we could go back to my dorm room. When I walk into the common room, I can't find him. I went looking for him around the school and still couldn't find him. I started to get upset but just went to my dorm.

Hours later there was a knock on my door and when I went to open it, I saw Malfoy. I looked at him with an angry face, "What do you want?" I said.

He looked confused, "What do you mean, we're spending the holiday together." I opened my door wider so he could walk in.

"You know we have a whole week right, Christmas isn't until Thursday," I said in a bothered mood.

"What's wrong with you?, We agreed to spend it together, that's why I came, we agreed to stay in your dorm so we wouldn't have to walk back and forth," he said.

I nodded and plopped on my bed as he sat next to me. "I was looking for you, I thought you didn't want to spend the holiday with me," I said.

"Oh I-I had to do something earlier," He said scratching the back of his neck. I knew he was up to something and I started thinking the worst, he was acting all nervous and only ever scratches the back of his neck when he's lying. I let it go though, If he didn't want to tell me I wasn't going to force him.

We talked and played games and spent time outside in the snow until Christmas morning came. I woke up first and turned to find him still sleeping on his bed he had made on the floor I wanted to hit him with a pillow but first I wanted to admire him.

He had messy hair and his pale complexion reminded me of the snow, I smiled thinking about how close we have gotten, he looked so peaceful sleeping, too bad, I thought as I hit him with my pillow to wake him up.

"Oh Malfoy! Wake up Malfoy!" I said, still hitting him and smiling. He started sitting up and I gave him a smile.

"Merry Christmas Malfoy," I said. "Merry Christmas Law," he said back giving me a smile.

He got up and handed me a gift, I handed him his. I opened my gift to find a ring with an emerald, I smiled as I put it on. I watched him open his gift and I also bought him a ring, a silver ring with a snake on it.

"Do you like it?" I asked. He smiled and threw himself on me, both of us started laughing.

"I love it y/n, I won't take it off ever," he said smiling. "I love my ring too," I said looking at him with the biggest smile.

We were staring at each other for a while causing both of us to blush bright red. We backed away and went to spend time outside in the snow.

"Y/n, date me," he said while looking at me. I looked at him shocked and with a pink blush spread on my face. "We're too young Draco, ask me again on our birthday," I said putting my head down. He nodded and we spent a bit more time together before I went to my dorm to study for a bit.

It was dinner time and I was walking down the hall and saw something I wish I didn't. My heart sank as I saw Pansy and Draco kiss. I ran back to my dorm and spent the rest of the holiday in my room.