70- Freddy...

"FREDDY!" I yelled.

Peoples eyes were brought to me as I ran towards the Weasleys.

"HIS BODY! WHERE'S HIS BODY!?" I yelled. "His body is at the same spot," Percy said.

"Why do you need his body?" Arthur asked. "She's going to use her gift," Hermione said.

"Gift? Dear what gift?" Molly asked. I ran towards Fred's body before answering.

I watched as they all surrounded me. I got on my knees and started chanting.

"Integro percuro, Integro percuro," I said. Nothing was happening.

"Integro Percuro!" I yelled. Once again nothing happened.

"THOMAS! WHY ISNT IT WORKING!?" I yelled.

"Y/n you have to be calm, remember this will only work if you have the connection, if both of you do, you need to concentrate on it," He said.

I took a breathe and focused.

"Come on Freddy, come back to us," I whispered to myself.

I felt my body become warmer and warmer. I felt time stop like before and my vision became a blur.

I could feel myself wipe my eyes and open them, when I did I woke up in the castle, before it was destroyed.

I looked around and saw I was In a hallway, I saw younger me with my knees to my face and I saw Fred.

"Now what are you doing here crying? What happened?"

-

"Wicked! You're really a Law!"

"I don't think you're snobby"

-

My vision went out but came back when the room changed. Now in the great hall, I saw myself sitting in the Gryffindor table.

"Fred and I have something to do,"

I saw as I held his hand and we ran out. I ran in the direction they were going and we ended in the Astronomy tower.

I watched as we both sat there my head on his shoulder and his arm around me.

"I have something for you" I watched as he brought out a box and opened it revealing the necklace with the sun charm.

""It's a sun so you remember to look at the bright things, to remember if you mess up one day, the sun will come up the next and you can try again,"

"I like you y/n, more than a friend"
"I like you too,"

-

It was now the day the trio and I were going for the sorcerer's stone. I watched myself explain to Fred everything.

"Be careful y/n, I don't want you to get hurt,"

-

I was in the hospital wing now.

"Y/N youre awake, I told you to be careful, I shouldnt have let you go,"

He was so worried that day, he stayed with me until I was able to leave

-

We were in the astronomy tower again. It was the day I screamed at Pansy and revealed Draco and I had kissed

"Fred he was the one that kissed me, He initiated the kiss,"

Then I saw it, the first time Fred had kissed me.

I liked Draco at the time. I asked if we could still be friends.

"I need some time y/n, but yes we can still be friends, If Malfoy does anything though, you can always come to me."