End of fourth year

I was still in the hospital, my body still ached and I feel empty.

I watch as Harry comes my way and explains why we ended up in the graveyard.

"Moody wasn't really Moody, it was Barty Crouch Jr, he was behind everything, he made us win, he bewitched Krum, he was the one who planned everything since the beginning, he put our names into the goblet, putting your name in was probably so you saw your parents, he's being sent to Azkaban though," Harry said.

I looked down when he mentioned my parents. "I'm sorry about your parents by the way," he said softly. I nodded as he helped me up to make our way to the Great Hall.

"Today we acknowledge a really terrible tragedy that happened to one of our students, You see, Y/n Law was tortured by her own father, one of Lord
Voldemort's followers, The ministry of magic does not wish me to tell you this, But not doing so is an insult to her experience," Dumbledore said.

I felt stares when he said my name and whispers,
"She'll turn out like her parents," "she'll go over to their side," the whispers said. I put my head down trying to hide the tears building up.

I watched as Cedric stood up and started talking.

"Y/n Law saved my life today! She wouldn't have done that if she was going to betray us, the family she has left, I would be dead if she wasn't there, she sacrificed herself, went through the Cruciatus curse from her own father, even then when I tried to help she still tried to protect me, telling me to stay back, when she was done being cursed she stood back up in front of me, guarding me with her life, anyone who tells her anything from now on will have to face things with me!" Cedric said.

"With me too!" I looked to see Hermione stand up, "Us too!" Ron and Harry stood up. "Us as well!" said Fred and George.

"As well as with me," said a voice behind me, I turned to see who it was, making eye contact with Draco.

*later on*

We started packing, Fred came by to my dorm to help me pack as I was still weak, "Will you be staying with us?" Asked Fred. I nodded, "I don't ever want to be near my parents, I don't want the life they have," I said.

He pulled me into a hug and grabbed my bags with one hand, holding my hand with the other. He went to put our things on the train as I waited for him.

Draco came up to me as I waited. "Will you be spending summer at Malfoy Manor this year?" He said. I looked up at him and shook my head, "I don't want to be near your death eater of a father or my parents," I said. He looked at me and tried to explain, "I hope you know I'm not a death eater."

"I know you're not, but your father is, I don't want to be near him, I'll be staying with the Weasleys," I said. Fred came my way, "it's time to go love," I nodded and looked at Draco a last time before walking away.

We boarded the train and we sat in a compartment with Ginny and George.

"It'll be so nice having another girl around!" Ginny said. "Hey, we're good company!" Both Fred and George said.

"Oh yea, can I talk about boys with you, how about how much I wanna kis-," Ginny got cut off. "Okokok, we get it," both George and Fred said. Ginny and I laughed hard while looking at the twins.

"Be ready to only hear about your handsome brother though," Fred said, obviously meaning I'd talk about him since we're together. I blushed and hit his chest, "Fred shush," I whispered.

He held me gently as if he didn't want to hurt me more than I already was. I drifted to sleep with my head on his chest.

I got woken up a while later, "love come on now, mum is waiting for us," Fred said. I stood up and followed him to the rest of the Weasley family.

"Oh hello there sweetie," said who I assume was Fred's mum, Molly. She came in for a tight hug to which I winced at.

"I'm sorry dear, I nearly forgot what you went through," she said. I gave her a small smile to show it was okay.

"Okay then, let's go shall we," she said. Fred held my bags and his, "I can carry mine Fred," I said.

"I know but what kind of boyfriend would I be if I didn't carry them for you," he said smiling. I blushed and looked down.
—————————————————

Keep voting and sharing!!! I hope you like the story so far