Werewolves

The fat lady was missing and the Gryffindor house had to sleep in the Great Hall. I asked the trio what had happened and they said the fat lady said that Sirius Black was back.

"They searched everywhere for him but he wasn't found," Harry said. Harry exclaimed how he heard Dumbledore and Snape talk about how if he should be warned. Harry didn't know what they were talking about but I can see he looked worried.

We were in DADA class when we watched Professor Snape walk in. We looked at each other confused, I looked to my side to see Draco unbothered.

"Excuse me, sir, Where's Professor Lupin?" I hear Harry ask. "That's not really your concern, is it, Potter?" Snape said.

"Now turn to page 394," Snape said. I turned to the page and saw we were learning about werewolves, We weren't meant to start this for weeks I thought to myself.

Hermione started saying how we had just learned about red caps and hinkypunks and how weren't meant to learn this for weeks.

"Which one of you can tell us the difference between an Animagus and a werewolf?" Snape asked. "An animagus is a wizard who elects to turn into an animal, a werewolf has no choice, with each full moon, he transforms and no longer remembers who he is," Hermione said.

"That's the second time you have spoken out of turn Miss Granger, As an antidote to your ignorance, and on my desk by Monday, two rolls of parchment on the werewolf, with emphasis and recognizing," Snape said.

Harry tried to argue that he had quidditch tomorrow but Snape didn't excuse him.

(NEXT DAY)

We were at the quidditch match only to see Harry and the other seeker go straight up to catch the snitch. We saw the seeker from the other team come down but not Harry. That is until we see something falling down, I looked and saw it was Harry.

I ran out of the stands making my way to the field, "HARRY!!," I yelled, making everyone bring attention to me, then back at Harry now realizing it was him. He was falling faster by the minute and I couldn't stand and watch.

"ARRESTO MOMENTUM!" I yelled making Harry stop before hitting the ground. Ron and Hermione accompanied by Dumbledore ran towards Harry making sure if he was okay. I ran back to my dorm as I had just done a higher-level spell.

I only knew the spell because of my family, we were expected to know more than what was limited to us.

After a while, I walked to the hospital to find Harry, "Are you okay?" I asked. "What happened?" He asked.

"You fell off your broom," I said. "Who won the game," He asked. I was about to speak when Hermione came in and told me Dumbledore wanted to speak to me. I nodded and made my way to his office.

"You called for me," I said. "Yes, I was wondering how you knew how to do that spell," Dumbledore said.

"Oh, Well being a part of the Law family, I'm expected to know more than what is limited," I said. "Very well, 50 points for Slytherin for saving a student's life," He said. I nodded and smiled when walking out. 

I walked back to my dorm to see Draco waiting for me. I smile as I see him but he looks back with anger. "How could you save Potter," He said. "He's my friend Draco," I said back. He rolled his eyes as we made our way into my dorm.

"Anyways, you did do that brilliant spell, no one in our year knows it," He said. "I earned 50 points for our house for saving his life too," I said. Draco smirked and leaned in, "That's my girl," He said breaking the slight distance that's in between our lips. He put his hands on my waist pulling me closer.

We were going to Hogsmeade and making our way to the Shrieking Shack when Draco spots Hermione and Ron.

"Well well, you two shopping for your new dream home? Bit grand for you, isn't it, Weasle-Bee, Don't your family sleep in uh.. one room?" He said. I pulled his arm, "Draco leave them alone," I said.

"Shut your mouth Malfoy," Ron said. "Not very friendly, time we teach Weasle-Bee how to respect his superiors," Draco said. "I hope you don't mean yourself," Hermione said.

"How dare you talk to me like that! You filthy little mudblood!" said Draco. I couldn't handle it anymore, he kept on disrespecting my friends so I wasn't thinking when I punched him right in the gut. Then someone started throwing snowballs at him and he ran off along with Crabbe and Goyle.

I watched as Harry came out from under his invisibility cloak and we all laughed. "I'm sorry for him guys, he's uncontrollable when he's like that," I said. I said my goodbyes as I went to find Draco.

After a while of not being able to find him, I just went back to Hogwarts and headed to my dorm. As I was making my way to my dorm Fred came up to me to talk and we walked together to my dorm.

When we got into my dorm I invited him in and we talked for a long time until I heard a knock of my door....