Aberforth and The castle

It was night time now, we were all getting ready to head to Hogsmeade.

Once it was time we apparated to Hogsmeade and as soon as we got there we heard a ringing coming from a building. We ran away as we saw people coming out of the building towards us.

We hid behind a table covered with cloth, I heard people were in the same place as we were and I decided to sneak a peak. They were taking the cloth off from the tables.

Just as they were coming towards the table we were hiding behind the ringing started again and they left. Once we were sure they had left for sure we ran towards the passage we were going to take but there was a gate.

"Now what?" I said looking at all of them. We heard a door open behind us causing all of us to turn.

"In here Potter," a voice said. Harry walked in with all of us following behind. We went down the stairs leading us to an underground home.

"Did you get a good look at him? For a moment I thought he was..." Ron said getting cut off by Hermione. "I know Dumbledore," Hermione replied.

I walked deeper into the home and noticed a mirror. "Harry? I can see you in this," I said turning around to look at him. Harry walked over to see what it was, he put the piece of glass near the broken mirror.

"Bloody fools, what were you thinking coming here? Do you have any idea how dangerous it is?" The man said.

"You're Aberforth, Dumbledore's brother, It's you who I've been seeing in here, You're the one who sent Dobby," Harry said.

He slightly nodded, "Where have you left him?" Aberforth said. "He's dead," Harry said. "Oh I'm sorry about that, I liked that elf," Aberforth said.

"Who gave that to you? The mirror?" Harry said. "Mundungus Fletcher, about a year ago," Aberforth said. "Dung had no right selling that to you...It belongs to..." Harry got interrupted.

"Sirius...Albus told me, He also told me you'd likely be hacked off, if you ever found that I had it, but ask yourself, where would you be if I hadn't," Aberforth said.

Aberforth went and got us some butterbeer and food.

"Do you have any others much? From the Order?" Hermione asked. "The Order has finished, You-Know-Who has won, anyone who says otherwise is killing themselves," Aberforth said.

"We need to get into Hogwarts, tonight, Dumbledore gave us a job to do," Harry said. "Did he now? Nice job, easy," Aberforth said.

"We've been hunting Horcrux's," Harry said. "Harry thinks the last Horcrux is in the castle," I said. "We need your help to get in," Harry said. "What Dumbledore has given you is a suicide mission, Do yourself a favor boy and go home, live a little longer," Aberforth said.

"Dumbledore trusted me to see this through," Harry said.

"What makes you think you can trust him?What makes you think you can believe anything my brother told you? And in all the time you knew him did he ever mention my name? Did he ever mentioned hers?" Aberforth said pointing at the painting behind Harry.

"Why should he..." Harry said. "Keep secrets? You tell me," Aberforth said. "I trusted him," Harry said.

"That's a boys answer, A boy goes chasing Horcruxes on the word of a man who wouldn't even tell him where to start, You're lying! Not just to me that's doesn't matter, to yourself as well....that's what a fool does, you don't strike me as a fool Harry Potter! So, I ask you again, there must be a reason.," Aberforth said.

"I'm not interested in what happened between you and your brother, I don't care that you've given up, I trusted the man I knew, We need to get into the castle tonight," Harry said.