Caught

I FUCKING HATE UMBRIDGE SO MUCH OMFG. While watching the movie she got on my fucking nerves the entire time like I really want to jump into the screen and like BOP that bitch.

Okay let's get on with the story
-

"Well well well, what do we have here," Umbridge said. I made eye contact with Draco who was holding onto Cho.

"Grab them," Umbridge said. Draco handed Cho to someone else on the squad and came towards me. He grabbed onto my wrists gently, as I watched everyone else get treated aggressively.

"What are you doing here?" Draco asked. "I wanted to be here," I said. "You don't know what Umbridge is capable of, you have to think of our kids, what if she does something to you," he said.

"You'll be there," I said. Umbridge made us go to her office. Well all had to write line. "I will not participate in organizations against the ministry," she said telling us to write.

We all winced at the feeling of our hands being wounded. Draco stared at me with worry in his face as I winced at the pain.

"This little organization you have created is over! We will keep a watch on all of you," Umbridge said.

"We wouldn't want innocent people getting hurt now would we, Miss Law," she said staring at my now not pregnant stomach, obviously meaning my kids.

"You stay away from my kids!" I yelled. Draco now looking at Umbridge with shock in his face. Umbridge gave me a glare before making everyone leave.

I quickly ran to the hospital wing followed by the Weasleys and Draco. I ran to the area where I had left my kids.

I looked around and didn't see them. "WHERE ARE MY KIDS!?" I yelled. "WHERE ARE SCORPIUS AND STELLA!" I yelled again.

"THAT OLD HAG BETTER HAVE NOT TAKEN MY KIDS, ILL KILL HER!" I yelled. "Y/n calm down, we'll find the twins," George said.

I started panicking, my kids were gone. In came Madam Pomfrey carrying the babies. Draco and I ran to her grabbing ahold of our kids.

"Thank Merlin, you're safe," I said. I was shaking as I was holding one of the babies. I watched as the Weasleys all calm down and started talking to the twins.

"They're safe y/n," Draco said. "You should get your hand cleaned and bandaged, all of you," Draco added. I placed the twin I was carrying Into the crib Madam Pomfrey had gotten for them.

"I'll be back little one," I said placing the twin in his crib. We all walked over to Madam Pomfrey and she helped clean and bandage our wounds from earlier.

"I guess now we have to worry about the Owls," I said. "We have a surprise for Umbridge, no one messes with our niece and nephew," George said.

The following two months have been solely based on studying for the Owls. There had been news of prisoners from Azkaban who escaped. Now more than ever we needed the DA but Umbridge was on us all the time.

The owls were approaching and it was now a week before the owls. The owls were going to be in the first week of June.

All of this studying barely left me any time to do anything else but spend time with the twins.

"How are the twins?" Draco asked. "They're good, they'd be better if their dad went to visit them," I said.

"You know I have to meet with Umbridge for the squad," he said. "If Harry, who always seems to have Umbridge on his ass can make time to see our kids, you have no excuse," I said and walked off.

Draco has hardly visited his kids all because of that stupid squad. I went to my dorm to feed and study my kids. I'd be mad if it weren't for Fred and Harry making time to visit their godkids.

"Don't worry about the Owls so much, George and I have plans and you'll most likely not even be able to finish them," Fred said. "What are you two planning," I said.

"You'll see," he said smirking. "I'm starting to rethink about why I made you Stella's godfather," I said laughing. "Cause I'm awesome," he said. I laughed and continued to study.

The day of the Owls finally came. I dropped off my kids with Madam Pomfrey before heading to the Great hall and taking my test.

We were about 20 minutes into the test when commotion came from outside the door. Umbridge ignored it but it kept getting louder. She went outside to check what it was but instead got greeted with a small firework.

"The twins," I whispered to myself smiling. The twins flew in on their brooms and quickly started a firework show. They made the test all fly up and drop to the floor as they flew by the tables.

They were throwing fireworks everywhere making the fireworks hit all the students part of Umbridge's squad.

"Are you ready?" I heard Fred say as he threw a last fire work turning into a dragon and making it seem as if it swallowed Umbridge. We all made our way outside as we watched the twins throw more fireworks outside. "They'll go down as legends," I said to myself.

All of a sudden I feel someone grab my arm and drag me to Umbridge's office. I get there and see Neville, Luna, Ron, Hermione, Ginny and Harry.

I looked at everyone all confused as to what was happening and obviously scared.

"What have we gotten into," I mumbled.
-
This chapter was shorter than usual but the next chapter should be a bit longer :) keep voting and sharing! I'll be uploading another part in the next couple of hours, I'm starting to write it right now!