Dead girl walking

TP POV:

"What the heck is going on here?" Taehyung asked as he entered the precinct. The place was what words could describe as utter chaos. People running around everywhere, murmurs and noise, pages flipping, and keyboards typing. It wasn't like what they would see any other day. For the first time ever, the place looked so terribly mismanaged.

"I don't see the detective anywhere," Jeongguk said whilst he sipped on the whisky from his flask. His eyes scanning the place thoroughly. Taehyung looked at him as if it was the most obvious thing in the world (it was). The angel ignored his twin and stopped an officer who was walking back with a cup of coffee. "Excuse me, officer, where is detective Kim Namjoon?" He asked politely. "Oh, you don't know? Detective Kim was sent to LA last night for an emergency case. He would be back next week" the office replied. Taehyung's eyebrows furrowed. "He was sent away in the middle of a murder investigation?" Jeongguk asked astonished. "Well, the situation was just that bad. He's the best we have." The officer shrugged. "Then who is in charge of the case while he's gone?" Taehyung inquired. "Detective Han." He answered whilst pointing in the direction of a man who was scowling at the file he was reading.

"This place might as well collapse under, the new management is horrible if I must say so. The detective is practically the one keeping this place sturdy" Jeongguk rambled, still sipping on his whiskey. "For once, I agree with you." Taehyung murmured. The two looked at each other and shared a subtle nod as a sign of agreement before approaching the man they now know as detective Han.

"Excuse me, detective Han." Jeongguk approached the man first. The scowling detective looked at the devil, his expression unchanging. "How may I help you?" He said, more like shouted, literally. The twins shared another look before Jeongguk continued. "I'm Lucifer Morningstar, and me and my brother here-" he was abruptly interrupted "I'm sorry sir, but I'm kind of busy right now. So if you have a complaint to file please go to that officer there" he pointed at a man sitting on a desk opposite to himself before going back to work.

Both the twins inhaled a large breath before turning away from the man. "Petition to get the hell out of here?" Jeongguk suggested taking a swig right after. Taehyung snatched the flask from his twin's hand and took a gulp himself. Surprisingly he didn't cough nor show any discomfort at the taste which made the devil smirk. "Petition approved," Taehyung said almost instantly. His answer made the raven smirk wider and he took the angel's hand and dragged him out.

The two celestials let out a huge sigh of relief once they got out of that suffocating environment. "Petition to hang around the city?" This time the silver-haired angel suggested. Jeongguk let out a chuckle. "Petition approved my darling" the raven replied. And the two were off onto the streets riding the devil's 62 Corvette.

"There is a lavish restaurant just around this street darling. Would you like to go have a taste?" Jeongguk asked after a fifty-minute drive. "Why not. Lead the way lord Lucifer" Taehyung teasingly chimed. Jeongguk scrunched his nose in distaste to the name his twin used. Taehyung giggling at the expression.

It was times like these they enjoyed the most. where they would just forget about their past problems and live like they used to. So happy and lively.

The raven soon pulled up into a very fancy looking restaurant, french presumably. 'Enchanté' was the name. Jeongguk gave the car keys to a helper and walked in with Taehyung right behind him. He opened the door and gestured the angel to walk in first. "After you," he said sweetly. The scene was so gentlemanly. Taehyung just smiled at him before walking in.

Once they were at the reception desk the lady asked them the normal question of 'table for two?'. But she was stuttering and blushing so much that it looked anything but. The poor lady was overwhelmed by the two insanely handsome men. "Yes, a seat with a window view will be nice" Jeongguk answered. The lady leads the two to a secluded table near a large window. As the two seated, the lady left and a waiter came soon after.