We're Angels

TP POV:

"Ggukie, it's been so long since we've last been on Earth. Hasn't it?" The angel whispered. As he looked up at the raven.

Jeongguk was threading through Taehyung's silver hair as the petit angel sat on his lap. The death wails muffled in the background.

"I can't wait to get out of this place" Jeongguk mumbled and leaned forward to peck Taehyung's lips.

"A generation has passed Ggukie. Even by hell's standards. I think we can go up to the human realm again" the silver-head beamed.

Jeongguk smiled in return at the sweet boy. "What do you want to do once we're there?" The raven asked. Taehyung tapping his chin in thought. "Hmmm. I want to have my own art gallery" the angel said enthusiastically. Jeongguk chuckled. "Alright. Maybe this time I'll own an entertainment company instead of a club" the king of hell suggested. Taehyung nodding vigorously.

"Hemitheus!" The hell warden suddenly called. "How do you even remember their full names?! I call him Hemi since I don't remember the rest of his name!" The angel said astonished. Jeongguk laughing at that.

"I remember everything love"-

"You called my lord" the demon bowed to Jeongguk. "Hi, Hemi!" Taehyung waved and smiled at him. But the demon ignored his presence. And that attitude didn't sit right with Jeongguk. The king was about to shout at the disrespectful demon, but Taehyung had other plans.

"Bow" Taehyung's raspy voice reached their ears. The two turning to the beauty who was now fuming. "Excuse me?" The demon mocked.

Taehyung's eyes burned silver as he slowly stood up from Jeongguk's lap. "I said, bow" the angel was now towering over the demon, his aura getting scarier by the minute. The demon gulped but stood his ground.

Jeongguk watching the show with amusement. "Who are you to order me around?" The demon shakily defied. Taehyung's eyeballs turned black, which only made his silver orbs shine brighter. "I'm your queen you fucking insolent little wench!" The queen of hell roared in fury. The demon shaking in fear. Jeongguk just smirked as he watched the scene unfold.

Even he was scared of an angry Taehyung. The demon surely had a death wish.

Jeongguk laughed as he watched the demon kneel down and bow to the queen as his body shook in fear. Taehyung huffed and turned around before plopping himself back on Jeongguk's lap, which was his own personal throne.

Jeongguk snapped his fingers as his other arm was securely wrapped around Taehyung's petite waist. Taehyung watched with widened eyes as Hemitheus was dragged away. "What are you going to do to him Ggukie?!" Taehyung asked panicked. Even if the angel was mad, he would never want to hurt someone else.

"Relax, he's just getting a detention in the dungeons for a few millennials." The raven spoke nonchalantly. But Taehyung knew, the dungeons were hell within hell. Poor Hemitheus.

"Formica." The raven called yet another demon. The girl bowing to both the rulers respectfully. "You called my lord?" She asked. "Report to me immediately if something urgent comes up. Otherwise, handle it. You know what will happen if things go wrong" the devil ordered. The demon bowed and left after accepting her tasks.

Jeongguk then looked at Taehyung and smiled. "Let's go back to Earth baby boy," the raven said. Taehyung grinned widely before his silver wings propelled him to the charred sky. Jeongguk following closely behind with his own pure white wings.

The twins laughed and giggled as they left the underworld and stepped into the human realm for the first time after a lifetime had passed.