Fallen feathers

TP POV:

"How are we going to explain this to the authorities?" Taehyung nervously asked. "Chill. Why don't we look for the man who gave you this book and try to negotiate with him?" Jennie suggested. Taehyung skeptically nodded.

Since the library was huge and had no people, the two decided to spread out. Taehyung took the left side whilst Jennie took the right.

The silver angel nervously walked around with the book in his hand. He had no idea why the page suddenly burned out. Only that singular page seemed to have been burnt. It was so strange.

"Looking for something again child?" The old man suddenly popped up from behind Taehyung making the latter jolt up again. "You scared me!" He whispered and slowly turned around to face the kind-looking man.

"Um, sir actually what happened was-and I know you won't believe me but the page started to burn suddenly and then it stopped but only that page was burnt but there was no fire-" "my lord, child, breath. It's alright. I understand" the man. Interrupted his rant and smiled kindly. Taehyung blinked at him confused as the man took back the book.

"It's alright." The man said again and smiled at Taehyung's dumbfounded expression. "Are you sure?" The angel asked unsurely. The old man just chuckled and nodded. Taehyung now sighing in relief.

He bowed deeply at the man. "I'm so sorry for causing more trouble" the petit angel apologized. "Oh, it's nothing child. Don't fret over it" the man again consoled and smiled at the younger. Taehyung returning the smile as best as he could.

He thanked the man before going the other direction to find Maze and leave the building.

The old man watched them with a kind smile and slowly disappeared into thin air yet again.

His form disappearing like fairy dust.

☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️

Jeongguk stared at the gun in his hand with curious eyes as he lazily sat on his throne. His mind wandered back to the piece of paper he had gotten. The piece had instructions of sorts. Kind of like a map. But Jeongguk didn't know of what.

He sighed as he leaned back onto the black throne chair.

The raven was getting fed up with the constant riddles. He didn't have the proper patience to solve it. He had very little information anyway.

He looked up at the charred sky of hell and drowned himself in the thoughts of his twin. Tuning out all the cries of agony that filled his surroundings.

The demon lord closed his eyes and imagined his beautiful darling smiling at him. He stayed like that for the rest of his evening.

☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️

Taehyung was back in the library. He looked around and saw the same old man approaching him. He bowed slightly in acknowledgment before looking at the man who was standing before him with a smile.

The man said something to Taehyung but the latter couldn't hear what it was. "I'm sorry, I didn't catch that," the angel informed. The man then tried yet again.

But again Taehyung only saw his lips move yet no sound came.

"I can't hear you, sir," he said to the male. But got startled when the man suddenly disappeared. "What the!" He took a step back.