Jeongguk's devil face (pt.2)

There's gore in the beginning, just to warn y'all.

•••••••••••••••••

TP POV:

The raven was at his beach house. A beautiful modern simplistic mansion that stood majestically in front of the sand and waves.

The mansion had a room that had a mirror wall. The purpose of that wall was for...well...adult purposes. The mirror wall Jeongguk was currently standing in front of. He willed all his power to change into his devil form. But he couldn't even manage to flash his devil face in the mirror, once. His eyes would burn red but that was as far as it would go.

The devil had lost his devil face.

He watched with shaky eyes as his being fell apart in front of the reflecting surface. With a broken resolve, he willed his wings to show up. And without a second spared the glowing pair of mystical white wings appeared.

He analyzed both of them from their roots that disappeared behind his back to the fiber of every feather. His eyes raged by every detail that made his wings magical. Sure the wings brought back the beautiful memories he had with his twin, but it also brought back many terrible memories he never wanted to face.

Every mockery and humiliation, the betrayal, mistrust, anger, frustration that he felt back then boiled back up.

And pretty soon after, all he saw was red.

The raven picked up a kitchen knife and tried to pierce it through the feathers but it went straight through like piercing light. No material of the human realm could damage the divine. And right now Jeongguk hated that fact more than anything.

He wished to have Maze's hell made daggers with him right now. Those blades would damage the wings with no problem at all. The main reason why he asked Maze to cut off his wings when he first fell on this beach.

He threw the knife in a corner of the room, not caring where it landed. If the knife couldn't pierce them, then he would use his bare hands.

And so, without hesitation, Jeongguk spread the wings forward and with his own hands ripped apart every feather that came into his sight. He screamed, not in pain, but in rage. Their voices filled his head as they were mocking him. His hands now ripping apart the flesh beyond the feathers. Blood and fiber falling to the floor.

He screamed in fury as his fists moved violently. Memories flashing before his eyes. How they were looking at him with those disgusting expressions, how he betrayed him, and the look he gave when he threw him out of the gates of heaven, how she looked at him with eyes full of regret yet she failed to even say anything against them. Even the absence of the one he wanted to see then the most. Everything about that day repulsed him. The day he was stripped of his rank and dignity as an angel.

As his screams became louder so did the sound of bones breaking. The blood that gushed out of his wounds were barely given acknowledgment as he ripped apart his wings piece by piece. The pain ignored by his rage-stricken mind.

He breathed heavily, red eyes glistening. He screamed in pure anger in that empty mansion sitting among the remains of his own flesh and blood. Hidden in that hate wail was a cry for help filled with pain and agony. Yet alas, no one was there to hear him.

He was left alone to bear all the pain, just as he was way back then.

☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️