City of angels 🔥

Long long loooong chapter ahead~ (mostly smut ;p)

.......................

TP POV:

LA is a new experience for the silver-head beauty. He was so excited that he was shaking and squealing while clutching onto Jeongguk's bulky bicep.

The city of angels was beautiful. And every inch of it deserved to be praised. Jeongguk had promised his hyper twin that he would take him on a tour around the gorgeous and busy city and let him experience all the best LA could offer.

But first, they had to make a stop to drop off their luggage and change into fresh clothing. And for that, their destination was yet another luxurious property that looked like a piece of art. And obviously, it was Lucifer's.

The sheer beauty of the place stunned Taehyung yet again. "Where is my room?" The angel asked staring at the breathtaking interior. "You and I are staying in the same room baby," Jeongguk said as he hugged the latter's waist.

Taehyung snapped his head towards the raven at that statement, becoming utterly flustered. "What?" He asked disbelievingly. "Why? Are you nervous about something love?" Jeongguk leaned down and whispered into the angel's ear.

Taehyung's face flushing even more. "No. Um. W-were is it?" Shit, I stuttered!. "Right here" Jeongguk whispered in his ear again before leading him to the room by his waist. Taehyung was really flustered by the sudden bold and forward approach Jeongguk was giving him. But it's not like the silver-head didn't expect this, he was just caught off guard is all.

"Why don't you change in the bathroom, I'll just change here. And then we can go to eat some good brunch. Sound good?" The raven suggested, taking a little step back seeing the other turning so red from being flustered. "Sure Ggukie. Let's do that then." The silver beauty agreed quickly and unpacked his suitcase to bring out a simple outfit.

☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️

Brunch wasn't the only thing the raven had planned out. Taehyung found himself in many different places from the shopping centers to the art galleries, from restaurants and bakeries to theaters. All in all the day was bustling with lots of different experiences. The angel felt a little worn out from all the visits. But apparently, he wasn't tired enough. (If you know what I mean)

The angel was in the shower when he thought of something. It was quite odd for him when he really thought about it. Something was off. He had been getting this constant feeling of being watched. And he wasn't liking it one bit. When he's outside it's like he's being followed. And that concerned him a little.

But he decided not to let it dull his mood for the night. He would have a talk about this with Jeongguk later. He just concentrated on the warm water that poured down on his porcelain skin. (I'm not a person for cold showers. I'd rather have the water be blistering hot than cold any day 🤓)

His hands glided along his soft skin as the warm water poured on him like raindrops. A sigh left the beautiful male as he let the water wet his face. Suddenly his mind went to when Jeongguk whispered into his ear. He didn't know why but it just did. And he felt a ticklish sensation in his tummy.

He sensually slid his hand from his tummy slowly to his nape. Feeling every curve and dip of his skin. He imagined Jeongguk touching him like this. And pretty soon things started going south. He imagined the raven towering over him and whispering hotly in his ear, biting his shell. Oh, he loved just the thought of it.