Dark in the shadows

TP POV:

Jeongguk and Taehyung were currently standing outside an abandoned hospital. Well, it looked like one from the outside. But once they went inside, Taehyung was blown away by the rich interior. There was no telling that such a luxurious thing was hiding behind the abandoned exterior. Jeongguk didn't look as fazed though. He confidently walked upfront.

"Marcelo my dear, how have you been?" Jeongguk cheekily spoke. "It's good to see you Mr. Morningstar. I am doing very well. How about you? What brings you here?" The man named Marcelo spoke with a Mexican accent. He had a very mean face but tried to smile more.  It seemed more like he was forcing himself to not seem mean, almost like he couldn't afford offending Jeongguk in any way. And maybe he couldn't.

"I have a meeting with Cleoso today. Mind showing us the way?" He spoke with a mystery to his voice. He was so alluring. Marcelo bowed and immediately started walking without asking any more questions. That got Taehyung thinking just how much influence his twin really has in the business.

They were led to a room with a dark color palette. A man sat on a dark coloured couch. Men surrounding him, all looking intimidating. But what surprised the silver angel was that Eve was beside the couch standing with two men pointing a gun at her head. She looked truly petrified.

Taehyung was glad to see that she hadn't been put through much harm. The only bruise on her would be her bleeding lip which Taehyung is sure has more to do with her own teeth than anything.

"How can I help Lucifer? You asked for this meeting on such short notice" the man sitting on the couch spoke arrogantly with the same Mexican accent.

"I have some business with that woman actually. I wish to take her with me. Now, I know that you wouldn't just give her up. So I thought I could propose a deal" Jeongguk suggested with precision. "Nothing can make me give her away Morningstar. I have unfinished business with this one" the man again spoke arrogantly.

"Not even for fifty million Cleoso?" Jeongguk offered cheekily. The man now known as Cleoso paused for a brief minute contemplating the offer. Until his eyes finally spotted Taehyung hiding behind Jeongguk. And the man smirked.

"How about instead of cash you hand over the pretty boy behind you? I will think about your offer then" the man cockily grinned as he checked out the silver beauty. Jeongguk's jaw clenched so tightly that Taehyung could see it from Mars. Cleoso was walking on dangerous territory.

But the raven was sinister in these things. You could never win against the devil in making a deal. He was cruel and brutal.

"No," Jeongguk spoke with authority. Cleoso was going to smugly insult the other but Jeongguk wasn't done with him just yet. "How about this, you send your best fighter to fight it out with my darling. He mustn't hold back. If your fighter wins, you can have both my darling and Eve. But if you lose I get to leave with them both" Jeongguk suggested. Taehyung startled by the bet.

The angel could see Cleoso smirking evilly in victory. "Alright then." Cleoso looked at one of the bulky males beside him and gestured him to come forward. Jeongguk turned and looked at his flabbergasted twin and leaned into his ear trying his best to hide his sinister grin. "I trust that you won't kill him darling. And try not to turn his bones into powder please" he cheekily requested making Taehyung want giggle.

It was going to be a struggle for Taehyung. He didn't want to accidentally press too hard and break the man into pieces.

The bulky huge man stood in front of the angel trying to tower over him. But Taehyung just stared at him bored. The man slowly advanced forward looking like he was trying to capture the silver angel.