Chapter 33

Aizawa POV:

After a long day of teaching and questions from all the other students in the school, I was greeted with more work at the teacher lounge. I already had to grade assignments, and on top of that there was paperwork to start for Bakugo and Todoroki. It's been a hassle, but soon all of their records and information will be updated.

After I finish up my part, all that will need to be done is a few signatures from their legal guardians, which should hopefully be happening in a few days from now.

I sat there for about an hour and a half, but I eventually grew tired of filling out the forms. I decided to lean back in my chair to stretch out my back. I needed to relax for just a few minutes before I had to get back up. It was peaceful, but that was quickly interrupted by the door slamming open.

"Yo, Shouta! We got some information that I think you'll find interesting!" Hizashi loudly announced when he entered. He was waving some papers in the air as he approached me.

I sighed and sat back up. "More work? What kind?" I asked, now even more irritated.

"Several eye witnesses reported seeing a member of the League of Villains earlier today. He got into a fight with someone else. We don't know who it was, though."

He stood there staring at me blankly for a minute. What was he waiting for? Did he forget why he came in here?

"Well, don't just leave me in the dark like this. Which member was it?" I asked.

"Oh, right!" He said in realization. He brought the papers up to remind himself which one it was.

"Given the details, we're positive it's that Dabi guy. You know, that one with the purple patches and blue fire?"

"Yeah, yeah. I know which one he is. Was anyone hurt in the fight?"

"Luckily no, but the sides of the buildings took a bit of damage. Nothing major. Just large scorch marks, and luckily the buildings were concrete, so the structures won't collapse on anyone."

"That's good," I said, relieved that no one will be getting hurt. "So, are we going to have that specific area monitored in case he or any of the others go back?"

"Yeah, and we'll bee keeping watch on any of the surrounding areas as well," Hizashi answered. "We should be getting assigned our schedules and places tomorrow."

"Okay, that works." I said.

"Thanks, Eraser! I knew you'd want to help!" He said as he walked back to the door. "Anyways, I'm turning in for the night. See you back at the dorms!"

"Yep," I answered.

Hizashi left and shut the door behind him. It was finally quiet again, which left me alone to think.

We could follow Dabi or any of the others if we see them around, and they'll lead us back to their base. We'll ambush them and finally be able to catch the League once and for all. And if there's any chance that Rewind is alive- no, he's dead. My students saw the whole thing happen.

But there were still a few things that didn't add up. Why would Shigaraki kill him if there were still ways that he could have proven to be useful? It didn't benefit him at all to kill Rewind.

Maybe there was a possibility that he was still alive. If so, then Todoroki and Bakugo could come back to UA, and there could be no way that the press will find out about the attacks. Our school will be guaranteed safety from being shut down, and we'll have our two strongest students back on top of that.

I set the paperwork aside and logged on to one of the computers. If I could get some information on Rewind, then maybe it can help the investigation. After about an hour of searching files that were provided to us heroes, I found out a few things about him.