Chapter Two

Chapter Two

"Hey Alec it's me, Kallie I uh," my hand was shaking as I tried to see it in the dark of the night, "can you pick me up please and I don't know to pick up your phone, I was going to send you my location but if you don't call back I'm going to walk home," I pulled the phone away and ended the phone call.

The outside of the house was silent, not even the sound of a cricket and that unsettled me.

I called Alec again and this time he answered furious, "What the fuck do you want? It's not like I'm not trying to sleep!"

"Can you please pick me up?"

"Why can't Will do it?" he asked.

"Will called me stupid."

"Kallie ask him to take you home, I don't even know where you are." he sounded pissed.

"No! I will not ask him to take me home, he hurt my feelings. If you don't pick me up I'm walking home," I knew that would get him to pick me up, Alec was always soft when it came to girls walking home alone at night.

"That's fine with me," Alec said, hanging up.

I called him back and he sighed as he answered it.

"Kallie what the fuck is wrong with you! I am not taking your fucking shit right now, grow some balls and talk to your dick of a boyfriend yourself."

"What if he says no?" I protest.

"That's your problem then," I had a feeling he had a smirk on his face, "besides I don't want you crying again and well you know the rest."

"Alec please!" I raised my voice and heard shuffling from the corn stalks and I slowly started to back away and run back in the house.

"Kallie I can block your number if you call again, gas isn't cheap," he spoke unaware of my encounter outside.

"Fuck you!" I snapped through the phone and hung up before darting downstairs.

I found the tv on downstairs and Will was playing with Thomas on the PS4.

"Will I went outside and there was something in the corn!" I began hyperventilating.

"It literally could be a kangaroo Kal." Hannah slurred sitting on Jackson's lap.

"No no no, I don't think it was, I ran inside as fast as I could," I looked at Will like he would go and check it.

"Why did you go outside?" That's all Will said.

"Because you called me stupid!"

"Your actions were stupid!" he shot back.

I screamed internally, "Fine whatever, can you take me home?" I asked.

"After I'm done playing," he said, too absorbed into the game.

"It'll be late then. I have a test first hour," I looked at him expecting him to get off his butt but he sat there ignoring my stares.

"Kallie I said after, now you can sit your ass down and wait or walk home."

"Damn you two need to get in a good fuck in." Hannah giggled.

"Shut the fuck up!" Will snapped.

"Aye back the fuck off my girl Hampton!" Jackson shot back.

"She's just your fuck buddy Clarke." Will shot back.

"I'm about to beat your ass." Jackson removed Hannah from his lap.

"Jack baby it's not worth it. Let's go back to my place and leave them alone with Thomas."