Chapter Eight

Chapter Eight

"What do you mean I cheated!" I looked at Martin with anger raging in my bones, "I beat your ass fair and square!"

"No babe I was going easy on you, so you get to come home with me," he stepped towards me and Alec watched him carefully.

"Hell no, just admit that you suck at racing and a girl beat your ass!" I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Fucking whore!" he turned away and walked away.

"I beat him," I walked back to Alec's car.

"I know Kallie, you guys fought for fifteen minutes, I saw and so did everyone else." he scratched the back of his neck.

"I can't believe he tried to make it seem like he free willingly let me win," I buckled my seatbelt and Alec started his car.

"That's Martin for you, he constantly has to be right about everything."

"He's annoying, that's what he is," I looked out the window as Alec drove off.

"Hey can you text Isabella never mind," he handed me his phone and I took it.

"Never mind about what?" I asked out loud.

"I was going to race Martin before he bet on you and I texted Isabella to hang out with you while I was out there and she was going to bring Asher but we're leaving early so I don't want her to come all this way for nothing," he said turning off the dirt road.

I texted her and she responded okay, I set his phone between us and then searched for my own before realizing I left it at the house.

"Are you hungry? We can pick up something on the way back to the house. I know you didn't really eat," Alec watched the road as he spoke.

"Uh," I looked out the window and then the time on the dashboard, "it's pretty late, I can always eat at the house if I get hungry."

"Are you sure?" He looked over at me before looking back at the road.

"Yeah I'm sure," I nodded.

Alec turned into Panda Express and I gave him a look.

"What? I want some fried rice and orange chicken," he shrugged.

"Ironic that you want what I absolutely love," I narrowed my eyes at him.

"I mean I can get you orange chicken and rice if that's what you want," Alec looked over at me.

"No," I looked forward, "I'm perfectly fine," I crossed my arms wanting to stay strong from the desire of the beautiful orange chicken.

"I'll be back with my food," Alec unbuckled his seatbelt and kept the car running, "give me five minutes and then we'll be off."

I looked over my shoulder and saw Alec ordering before grabbing his phone and turning it on, "Shoot he finally got a password," I muttered, I tried his birthday and then I looked forward and saw the red on his car, "Big Red?" I tried it with the letters underneath the numbers and I still didn't get it, "What's important to him?" I looked around his car to try to find anything personal but his car was just as clean as his room. There was no existence of who Alec was, I decided to go deeper and look into the glovebox and it was just all his information about the Mustang, "Come on, let me find something," I muttered digging more into the glovebox but stopped when I saw Alec open the passenger door.

"Whatcha doing?" he looked at me waiting for a reasonable response to why I was looking through his car, but telling him the truth would most definitely make me sound like a crazy person.