(102) Feelings

♡ MONA

His hands are everywhere and I suck his tongue into my mouth, scratching his back wildly. Oh sweet baby Jesus, he's the only one who can make me go from zero to a hundred in a second. My dark chocolate god. His hands find their way to my breasts and he massages them in a circular motion, his plump lips kissing my neck over and over.

Oh God, I'm pooling.

The ding of the elevator brings us back to our senses. I look up at Montell in shock. He stares back at me with his mouth open and with his erection poking my tummy.

We hear someone clear her throat and we turn around to face the person it came from.

I hear Montell mumble: "Oh shit."

It's Mrs. Foley. Montell's neighbor. She's old, judgmental, and can slap you with her gaze alone.

I swallow and suddenly Montell starts to chuckle.

He picks me up in his arms and says loudly: "Let's continue this in the car, my goddess. I'm not done with you yet."

He starts walking and adds: "Farewell Mrs. Foley."

I hide my face against his shoulder as he makes his way over to the car because I feel embarrassed.

Montell puts me down, unlocks the car, and opens the door to the back seat. He pushes me inside on my back and crawls on top of me. He reaches back and closes the door, pushing my dress up to let his fingertips roam over my thighs.

His large fingers pull my panties aside and one of them strokes over my folds. He growls: "Damn babe. So wet."

He unbuckles his belt and unzips his fly, looking into my eyes and saying: "If you want me to stop, tell me right now. This minute."

I pull him close and wrap my legs around him. His member slides into my wetness easily and I moan softly. To hell with shame, there's no way we can make it home. At least we made it to the car.

He kisses my neck as he thrusts into me roughly. I don't even care. This is not the time for gentle love. He moans into my ear when my hands slide down to his butt. I give it a squeeze and he growls in my ear. I know he's close, I nibble on his earlobe and push him over the edge.

He releases and collapses on top of me. I stroke his back lovingly, peppering his neck with light kisses. He raises his head and looks into my eyes, guilt showing in his dark brown ones. I kiss his lips and shut him up before he can speak.

Every time he tries to apologize, I kiss him. Until he starts to chuckle. He rests his forehead against mine and smiles at me. I know he'll make it up to me. He always does.

And I love this moment most of all.

The satisfaction mixed with love in his eyes makes me feel like I'm the only woman in the world. A feeling only he has been able to give me.

♡ AMA

I wake up in the middle of the night and I open my eyes slowly. The moonlight casts a small strip of light on the bed, highlighting the tattooed arm around my waist. I follow the letters with my fingertip and a warm breath hits my neck as Noah mumbles something in his sleep.

I carefully take his arm from my waist and slip out of bed, picking up my satin robe from the floor to cover myself up. I make my way downstairs, step into the kitchen, and switch on the light. I grab my phone from the table and check it for the time.

It's four in the morning.

I walk over to the counter and boil some water to make myself some tea. The first cupboard holds mugs and next to it, is a small tea box, as I open it I find a selection of English teas. I pick a bag of lady Grey and put it in a mug that reads: 'T-t-t-t'. There's no doubt in my mind that he got this one from Conan and I chuckle softly. As soon as the water boils, I pour it into the mug.

I open the message X sent me and blush when I read it. Oh fuck, he heard me. But he's handling it pretty well. And a letter? My eyes scan the table and land on the envelope. My heart skips a beat and I'm not sure I want to read it. Maybe I should just ignore his feelings for now.

I throw the teabag away and sit down at the table, where the letter seems to call for me. I close my eyes and take a deep breath. I should read it. I owe it to him. I owe to myself. If I'm wrong I shouldn't let that feeling linger.

I open the envelope and read his heartfelt words. His words find their way into my heart first, making a tear roll down my cheek. My brain needs a little more time to make sense of it all. I was wrong. I was so very wrong and I hurt him. And Feli. I hurt myself and probably Noah too.

Fuck Ama. What a mess. And I have no clue how to get out of it.

I want to scream from frustration and feel like running away. I let my tears run freely and scroll through the messages on my phone. I'm done with everyone wanting something from me. I want to be left alone. I need time to be me. Just me. And figure out what it is I want.

I'm determined to do that at the yoga retreat. But I need to talk to Noah before we leave. And I'm going to turn my phone off. I sip my tea and type up a message to send to everyone.

Dear friends and family,
My life is a mess.

And half of it is my own fault.

I need time and quiet to listen to myself.
And I'm going to take it at the yoga retreat.

I love all of you.

I read your messages and Donte's letter.

I just need time. I hope you're willing to give it to me.

I will turn my phone off when I leave in a few hours.

If there's an emergency, let Noah know.

XO Ama

I finish my tea, fold the letter back up, and put it back into the envelope. I walk upstairs and into the guestroom. I put the letter into my bag and walk back to Noah's bedroom. I watch him sleep from the doorway and doubt myself so damn much. 

I close my eyes and listen to my heart.

I crawl into his bed again and snuggle up to him. He wraps his arm around me and pulls me closer. And it's exactly what I need right now. 

I take in his lemony scent and close my eyes, smiling as the darkness pulls me into the land of dreams again.

♡♡♡

So how are we feeling about Mona and Montell?

And what do you think about Ama's choices so far?

What do you expect?

Thanks for reading!