(101) Letters

♡ X

I walk into the back yard and step into the empty kitchen. I stare at the two half-empty bottles of beer and then I hear it. Ama's moaning. Oh Buddha, help me. I slide my hand into my pocket to adjust my dick. That sound will always have an effect on me.

I close my eyes, take a deep breath, and put the envelope on the table. I rush out of there and start typing up a message to Ama.

I came over to Noah's house to give you a hug
and deliver a letter from Donté.
But I heard you were busy.
You go, girl! ;)
Take care of yourself first Ama.
You deserve to love yourself first.
We will always be here to love you in return.
I love you! X.

I whistle as I make my way over to the car. I nod at my driver and tell him the address I'd like to go to next. He makes eye contact with me in the mirror and I know what he's thinking. It's been a while since I've visited her. But I'm doing this for Ama.

Yeah, yeah I know. Don't you dare tell anyone I'm a softie. I don't need that kind of reputation.

My driver stops in front of the large gate and I get out quickly. The gate opens before I can even press the button on the intercom. Someone's happy to see me. I get back in the car and we drive down the long driveway. We reach the front door and I get out of the car, telling my driver to make himself comfortable.

I run up the steps to the front door and knock. The door opens and there she is in all her glory. Samantha Woods. Bleach blonde waves, blue eyes, and a curvy body. Yeah, all those curves were bought with the money she makes with her business. But dear Buddha she looks amazing for a woman in her sixties.

"Well hello there, my Asian cutie. It's been a while since we've been together. I missed that tongue of yours."

She grabs me by the neck and forces her tongue into my mouth. Buddha, I'm already so hard but I need to focus on what I came here for. I hold her at arm's length and say: "We have all night gorgeous. There's no rush."

Her eyes sparkle and I smile at her. "Sam, I'm here 'cause I need your help. And I'm willing to do whatever you want you want for it."

She smirks at me, "Tell me all about it X. Are you finally ready to add some female touches to that interior of yours?"

♡ FELI

I go downstairs in Carmon's pink robe and find her and Trent having a hushed discussion. I walk into the living room and plop down next to Trent. They both go silent and look at me. 

I smile, "If you're fighting over me, feel free to take me home."

Trent looks into my eyes and says: "No, you can stay. I better get used to Carmon's impulsiveness and she told me about you before. I know you two have a special bond. I just felt bad for walking in on you."

I wink at him, "I'm a stripper, Trent. I'm used to people looking at me without clothes on. And on top of that, I look hot for my age. I'm worth the look, babe."

Carmon leans over the stunned Trent and kisses my lips. "Mmm yes, Feli. You look sexy as fuck. And you've never been shy. If Trent didn't have to be up early for work we could have some fun together."

Trent's eyes scan over my body and I can tell he's getting interested. Carmon chuckles, "Someone's feeling better about our unexpected visitor."

Trent gets up quickly and kisses her. "Yeah, she's hot and I wouldn't mind adding her to our games at some point. I better get to bed though, because the energy in the air when you two are together could bring a strong man to his knees."

Carmon and I giggle and wish him goodnight. I scoot closer to her and she hands me a glass of wine. I pick my handbag off the floor and rummage through it to find some lip balm. Carmon reaches in there and pulls the letter out of it.

"You've kept it all this time?"

I blush and gulp down half of my wine. I thought I was going to be hugging and kissing her to get my mind off things. I didn't expect her to go there. Somewhere I don't want to go. 

Anthony

I still feel like an idiot for ending things. For sending him back to the Netherlands to live his life.

He's the only man I ever had any real feelings for. Feelings that went way further than sex. He sometimes sends me a text to ask me how Fae is doing. And then casually asks if there are any men in my life. But I'm afraid to tell him I still miss him. 

I'm doing everything on my own in this life I've created for myself. I don't need anyone.

Carmon tops off my wine, "Tell me about how you two met, Feli. I love that story."

I pull my legs under me and start telling the story.

I met him at one of the guest lectures at school. I always sat in the back and wore baggy clothes. I didn't want to be judged on my looks there. I came to every lecture, every class, and spent all my free time studying. Madame Antoine gave me this shot and I was determined to make her proud. I was going to be a PA in two years and with honors if I could help it.

<<<<<

I get all my things ready to take notes during this lecture I've been waiting to attend for almost a year.

I hear a deep voice ask: "Is this seat taken?"

I look up at a buff, young man. I'm not sure if he just looks insanely tall because I'm sitting, but my God he's a very handsome guy. Most of the guys I have classes with are. Hot, young, ready to go men. But I don't have time for any of them. I need to study, work, and take care of my beautiful almost-two-year-old.

I shake my head and he sits down next to me. Did he have an accent? Hmm, it sounded like he's not from here. They have several exchange students here. Most of them are from Europe. I wonder if he's...

The ER doctor starts his guest lecture and I get sucked into his words, taking notes and forgetting all about the handsome, young man next to me.

>>>>>

♡♡♡

Only one chapter tonight.

I'm too tired to stay up for another one.

But I am already working on it, so it will be up tomorrow. 

Anything you'd like to add? Comment here.

Night lovely readers.

See you tomorrow.

Thanks for reading. 

Trent and Carmon can be found in Screw Me Over by oncetheywrite